Chapter 6: Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Winter had come to Arendelle. A natural one, not magical. Elsa was walking down the halls in a special winter dress. "I've never heard of holidays before," said Venom. "Well, we celebrate them for certain reasons," said Elsa. "Hm, there are surprises during this time, right?" "Yes." "Is that why Olaf is hiding in the funnel cake tower?" "What?" Olaf jumped out, and said, "SURPRISE!!" Anna laughed, "Olaf, not yet." "Anna's right, our surprise holiday party doesn't start until after the ule bell rings." "Can we at least sneak a thing of chocolate?" asked Venom. "No Venom." "Sorry, it's just I'm getting hungry, and your liver is starting to look really really good..... and juicy!" "Venom, don't you dare." "Venom, we can't have Christmas without Elsa. I'm sure you can wait a bit," said Anna. "Yes, this is the Christmas of many to come," said Elsa. "Oh, I'm so excited!!" said Olaf. "LOOK!!" said Anna, "everyone's coming!!"

Anna: Look at everyone that'll realize
We planned a party as a big surprise
Soon the ballroom will echo with sounds of cheer
As we ring in the season this year

Elsa and Olaf: This is overdue, gotta look our best
Ooh, I've never been so nicely dressed
We'll be hosting and toasting the whole night through
As we ring in the season with you

Elsa and Anna: It's the first Christmas in forever
Since we opened up the gates
And it's the first Christmas I remember to date
And it's already worth the wait

Look at all the joy when it's everywhere
I feel the Christmas spirit in the air
And the party will start at the strike of noon
And we'll ring in the season so soon

"Oh, it's Kristoff and Sven!! And the yule bell!!!" said Olaf. "Oh dear," said Venom. "Don't worry," said Elsa, pulling out ear muffs, "I came prepared." "Oh, then let's ring this baby!!"

Anna Elsa and Venom: And it's almost time to ring the bell
We'll hear it chime through Arendelle
It's finally here and it's happening fast
We'll make up for all we have missed in the past
It's time to celebrate as we ring in the season at last

"Let the holidays begin!!" said Elsa. The royals then went inside, until Venom said, "Wait, why is everyone leaving?" "What?" asked Elsa. Anna went around, and asked everyone about the party, but said they had traditions to celebrate Christmas. "Oh, so the surprise is everyone left," said Olaf. "He's an idiot," said Venom, "Now, can we please eat?" "Well, their loss," said Kristoff, "Who need's a big party when I've got just the thing to cheer you up! My favorite traditional troll..... tradition." "This sounds interesting." "So, it starts with a gathering song," said Kristoff, and he sang.

Kristoff: Every December, we all gather 'round
To pay our respects to a troll so renowned
In remembrance of the friend we had
A jolly old soul we called Flemmingrad
We all dig deep down and we uproot the past
We shove up its nostrils a fist full of grass
We shape his likeness, bless his soul
Oh, Flemmy the fungus troll

Venom looked at the statue, and said, "Well, that was a disappointment." "Venom, be nice," said Elsa. "Anyway, since you were taking too long, I got us something." Venom then got a rolling trolley, and had two plates with sweets and said, "TA-DA!! For us and Anna." "Now you lick his forehead and make a wish!" said Kristoff. "Who's next?" Venom came out and said, "I'm game!" He then licked the statue, and Elsa said, "What on Earth do you think you're doing!?!?" "Hey, I thought it was funny seeing Kristoff do something stupid, so I joined in." "Hey man!" said Kristoff, "Respect my family!" "Now, what say we eat? I've been resisting your liver for some time now."