Chapter 7: The Collector

Elsa was doing her duties as queen, when Venom said, "Why do you do this? It's so BORING!!!" "You know why Venom," said Elsa, "You can wait for night to go out and fight bad guys, even though I don't approve of most ways you handle them." "Still, why not retire and let Anna do this?" "She's still a bit young, and I don't trust her entirely to do this all by herself. Also, if I did retire this young, people might think I just wanted to be just Venom." "Okay, you got me there. I just want to know how you manage to handle this everyday!" "It takes practice, although some days I long for adventure." "The way I see it, WE can do whatever WE want, and it doesn't include sitting here all day!!" "I know, just please, I let you eat those criminals, so can you wait for me please?" ".................Fine."

Unknown, a being was watching Elsa, and said to himself, "So, she has two powers: a creature within her, and the powers of winter. She will be the perfect center piece." That evening, Elsa stood with Anna, and said, "It seems like forever since we had been together like this." "I know," said Anna, "I just wish that we have all the time in the world." "I know," said Elsa, "but, I have duties to attend to during the day, and I hardly see you, and we don't have much time together, especially with Venom needing to feed at night." "Damn straight!" said Venom. "Well, maybe Venom could be alone for a bit?" "No, Venom would die within an hour. And I don't trust him to not eat anyone else from the inside." "That's hurtful, not trusting me." "Anna, I'm not living in the past anymore. I want to focus on the future." Just then, there was a mist that covered the whole courtyard. "What's going on!?" coughed Anna. "OH SHIT!!" yelled Venom. Elsa tried to use her magic to lift it up, but she soon fell to the ground. The being from earlier then walked up, and said, "Sisters huh? That will be interesting." He then picked up Elsa, and removed Venom from her. He then put him in a containment box, that he couldn't escape. He then teleported away.

Anna woke up, and said, "Elsa?" She looked around, and said, "ELSA!!!!" Anna ran around the town, looking for Elsa. Kristoff comforted her the best he could. "She's nowhere!!!" she cried. "It's okay Anna," said Kristoff, "We'll find her. I promise."

Elsa woke with a head ache, and she gained eye-sight. "Wha?" She tried to get up, but found her arms pined to her sides with rope, and hands behind her back. "What? Venom, can you get us out? VENOM!!!!" "He is here," said a voice. Elsa saw Venom in the containment pod, and Elsa said, "How did you....?" "Magic," said the figure, "Now, I am Jerrold Easton, but you may call me, the collector. I collect things that are rare and exotic. And you both are going to be my only living specimens." Elsa looked around, and saw that there were animals, stuffed, and artifacts from all over. "Where are we?" asked Elsa. "You are in the trophy room," said Jerrold, "Now, I have an auction to attend to. Please be quiet for the time being." "YOU LET US GO RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE I WILL LET VENOM EAT YOU WHOLE!!!!! AS QUEEN OF ARENDELLE, I DEMMMMMMMPH!!!!" Elsa was silenced as a gag was tied around her mouth. Venom was placed right next to her. "Now," said Jerrold, "Be good, and I won't have to punish you." Elsa gulped. "And don't bother trying to escape, those are anti-magic ropes. I made them myself. Now, I'll see you two, later." The room was then sent into darkness as the door closed. Venom tried to break free, but to no avail. Elsa meanwhile, cried with muffles in her gag. Some queen I turned out to be. Some hero I turned out to be. Some sister I turned out to be. I failed Arendelle and Anna by getting myself captured by this perverted collector, Elsa thought, as she let tears roll down her face. Venom could sense her sorrow, and even stopped eating the food that was thrown in, and tried to get out. "Elsa," said Venom, "I swear, I will devour that man." He then stared out with a pair of white glossy eyes.

" He then stared out with a pair of white glossy eyes