Chapter 4: Plans

Elsa soon got better, and Venom jumped through Arendelle, and he climbed up the clock tower, looking at the highest point, and said, "Hmm, it is peaceful up here." He looked at the sights, the lights, and the buildings. "I know, I love the sights myself," said Elsa. "You're world is not so ugly. I am almost sorry to see it go." "Wait, what do you mean g-" The bell rang hard, and Venom shrieked out. Elsa then soon joined, and fell, and she used her snow to land. Elsa then asked, "What did you mean Venom?" "Nothing, you're world will be fine," said Venom, "my kind will just bond with some, eat the rest." "What!?!?" said Elsa. "I'm sorry." "No, no, Venom, if you allow that, then I will be forced to freeze myself to save us all." "What do you mean? I.... you won't." "I would. Now, we need to go to Grand Pabbie." "No, not him." "We are going to, and that's final!!" Elsa walked into the castle grounds, and slammed the doors.

The next morning......

Elsa took a trip with Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf to the Valley of the Living Rock. The trolls then came out, and greeted all the comers, and hugged Kristoff. Grand Pabbie then came to Elsa and Anna, and said, "Your majesties, I sense there is something wrong?" "Yes," said Elsa. "We have got to go!" said Venom. "Queen Elsa, I fear you have a parasite." "PARASITE!?!?" Venom then came out, and smacked Grand Pabbie into a rock. "VENOM!!!" yelled Anna. "Venom, we do NOT hit the elderly!!" said Elsa. "I HATE being called a parasite!" said Venom. "I'm sorry," said Grand Pabbie, "it seems this is more serious than I thought." "What do you mean?" asked Anna. "There is a prophecy, that one day, creatures from another world will come, and be being like this." Venom then grimaced. "Your highness, he is eating you from the inside." "No, I am not!" said Venom. Grad Pabbie then used his powers to create a loud noise, which made Venom separate from Elsa. Venom was then trapped within a case special made. Elsa panted, and Anna said, "Elsa?" "You were eating me from within?" asked Elsa to Venom, "Why? I trusted you." "I'm sorry," said Grand Pabbie. Unknown, Venom managed to escape, and head into the wilderness." 

A few weeks later....

Elsa woke up to a splitting headache, and saw Anna and Kristoff tied to a chair together. Elsa then realized she was also tied to a chair, but in chains. "Hello," said a voice. Elsa turned to see a woman with red hair, and green eyes. "You're Elsa, the one who bit my son's head off." "You must be Hans' mother," said Elsa. "Yes," she said, "My name is Alivia. And now, my family will never be complete again. I know what he did, but it needed to be done. We needed someone to be a weapon, and if they refused, he'd have to kill all the royals to dispose of evidence." "You're sick," said Elsa. "Now, we also heard that you have a friend. Now, where is the creature?" The hostages knew who she was talking about: Venom. "I would never tell you," said Elsa. "I can always get ways of getting you to tell us," said Alivia. She then stared Elsa into the eyes. "Where is the creature?" "I would never tell you." "Where is the creature?" "You will never have him." "Last chance, where is the creature?" "I'm never talking!" Then, something came out of Alivia

" "Last chance, where is the creature?" "I'm never talking!" Then, something came out of Alivia

and yelled, "WHERE IS HE!?! WHERE'S VENOM!?!?" Elsa then screamed in fear. It then roared right in her face. "Perhaps eating your little sister would persuade you?" "NO!! THE VALLEY OF THE LIVING ROCK!!" "What?" asked the creature. "The Valley of the Living Rock. He's there guarded by the trolls. I'm sorry Kristoff, but I can never live with myself if I let Anna die because I refused to give information." The creature retracted, and Alivia said, "Take them deep into the forest, and execute them there." Alivia then left with the creature, and said, "Do you think she's telling the truth?" "I do not know," said the creature, "But he better be."

Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff were all tied to a pull, and stacked wood. "Hm," said the head man, "I always thought that we were done burning witches." "Please," said Elsa, "don't do this." "You know," said Anna, as she saw something grab the other men, and there were snaps, "There is something bigger than all of us." "What do you mean?" asked the man. "Karma's a bitch." "I don't believe in Karma." He was then turned around, and had his head bitten off by Venom. "WOAH!!!" yelled Elsa. "HOLY!!" said Kristoff. "JEEZ!!" said Anna. Venom then looked at Elsa, and said, "Hi Elsa." He then picked her up, and kissed her. He then went into her, to reveal a man underneath. "Oh god," said the man, "I just bit that guy's head off!!" "I, I know, it's not fun," said Elsa. "Um, who are you?" asked Anna, as Elsa and the man untied her and Kristoff. "Um, my name is Jacob Brock. But, most people call me Jack." "Nice to meet you Jack," said Elsa. "You too your highness." "The one with Alivia is Riot," said Venom. "Riot?" asked Elsa. "Riot is basically you on my planet." "So, he's the ruler?" "Something like that. We need to go!" "Where are we going?" "Well, where ever you're going, I'm going too!" said Anna. "No, it's going to get ugly!" "Anna can get pretty feisty!" "Yeah, I can fight ugly!" Venom then came out, and said, "NOT TODAY!!" He then ran off, and Anna said, "Oh COME ON!!" "Anna," said Kristoff, "Let's get the wagon, Sven and Olaf. We're going to the Valley."

Venom retracted, and Elsa walked through the forest, and said, "We left Anna and Kristoff!!" "It is not safe for them!" said Venom, "We may not return from this fight alive. If Riot gets the trolls, he will be able to teleport millions more of my kind!" "Wait, you mean you were gonna invade, and then, feed on a whole planet?" "Yes, but it is different now. I'm starting to like it here! The wonders of life are amazing here. Sun, sky, the people, and the food. Plus, I like being a hero in the night like we did with the traffickers." "Knock it off, what really changed your mind?" Venom then came back out and said, "You. You, and your family did Elsa." Venom then jumped up, and headed into the valley.