Chapter 12: Reunion

Elsa had just befriended all those trapped in the forest. Then, a wolf came, and he focused on Elsa. Elsa shot ice at it, but the wolf dodged with grace, and even climbed a tree. It tackled Elsa, and then a familiar figure come out. "Venom?" Venom then strangled Elsa, and said, "I WAS HAVING THE GREATEST TIME OF MY LIFE, AND YOU HAD TO COME BACK INTO IT!!!" "Venom...... I'm here............ looking for............ a voice." "What?" Then it called.

Elsa and Venom looked at the direction that it came from. "You..... hear it....... too?" "VENOM!!" yelled Anna, as she grabbed his arm, "Please don't!! Let go of her!!" "Not until she apologizes!!" "Excuse me!?!" "She owes me an apology for kicking me out!!" "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT EATING PEOPLE BEHIND HER BACK!!!!" "THEY WERE TH-" "DON'T GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE!!!! BOTH OF YOU APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER, RIGHT NOW, OR SO HELP ME!!!!" Venom then loosened his grip. "Um................ I'm, sorry Elsa, for everything." Anna glared daggers at Venom, and Venom then sighed, "I'm sorry. I guess I am just a stupid alien. Can you forgive me?" Elsa smiled, "That's what friends are for. And, I'm sorry for kicking you out." Venom smiled, and crawled back into Elsa. "Nice to see you again Venom," said Elsa. "Your highness," said Lieutenant Mattias, "What was that?" "That was Venom," said Elsa, "He's a friend of mine." "A friend?" asked Yelena. "Oh, you're mother is one of them?" "Yeah," said Elsa, "Which is why I have ice powers. I was a gift. My mother helped save her enemy when I was their gift." "Wow," said Venom, "So now what?" "We find the voice," said Elsa.