Pleasing Lena Luthor

(Y/n) leaned back in her chair and let her eyes feast on the woman's bare shoulders. Her mind is full of images of her tongue running down the contours of the woman's neck and into the hidden valley between her breasts.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes and watched as the woman rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. She looked tired, but the move was somehow sexy as hell.

What would Lena say if she knew what was going through her girlfriend's mind? Would she welcome the thoughts, or would she be unimpressed?

A slow salacious grin formed on (Y/n)'s lips as she watched her hand fall down her neck to her chest.

Who said there was no fun to be had watching someone work? (Y/n) was having a good time enjoying the view.

"Are you going to drool over me all night?"

(Y/n) threw her head back and laughed. Lena had told her to meet her at her office so they could go out to eat. (Y/n) just didn't imagine she would be waiting as long as she had for Lena to finish.

Of course, Lena had still been working when (Y/n) rounded the door. Her head bent typing something so engrossing Lena never noticed (Y/n) had arrived.

A more insecure person would have been offended, maybe even worried but (Y/n) had learned loving Lena Luthor meant accepting the woman was a workaholic.

"I have to amuse myself somehow." (Y/n) returned her girlfriend's stare. "I've been waiting for ages for you."

Lena's eyes turned to the little digital clock displayed on the computer screen. "Oh, you have been waiting a long time."

"Two hours." (Y/n) said with a grin. "The restaurant has definitely given our table away.."

Lena closed her eyes and rubbed her face; how could she have forgotten? (Y/n) had been right there, why hadn't she said anything? "I'm sorry, I got a little lost in work."

"Before you get crazy, I didn't say anything because you looked busy, and I didn't want to interrupt." (Y/n) said, holding her hand in the air. "I was also enjoying the view."

Lena smiled. "I'm lucky my girlfriend is so easily entertained."

"I'm lucky my girlfriend is so beautiful." (Y/n) replied charmingly. "But I am afraid to inform you, Ms. Luthor, that you've worked long enough; it is time to leave the office behind and relax."

"I have to finish this." Lena sighed, motioning to her computer screen.

Without saying another word (Y/n) pushed herself quickly from the chair and slowly moved behind Lena.

(Y/n) rested her hands on Lena's bare shoulders. "I regret to inform you that my job doesn't just involve me plunging my tongue deep into your heated core and feel your muscles quiver."

Lena closed her eyes and held in a groan as her girlfriend's hands moved softly and soothingly over her shoulders. Massaging the ache she'd been carrying since lunchtime with masterful strokes.

A slow grin crept up (Y/n)'s face as Lena let out a groan. "You want me to do that right now, don't you?" (Y/n) whispered, her face almost resting on Lena's shoulder as she continued to massage her neck and shoulders.

Lena bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, trying to keep in the intense desire that was building inside her from erupting.

"Touch yourself." (Y/n) whispered so silently Lena almost didn't hear her command.

"What?"

"Touch yourself; I want to watch you finger yourself while I help you relax." (Y/n) purred in her girlfriend's ear. Lena didn't often take commands, so (Y/n) was surprised when she saw her hand lift up her skirt and into her panties.