Enchanting

The sound of Lena's laughter rang out far and wide, echoing around the trees and stretching, spreading her enthusiastic joy for all to hear far and wide.

She'd only been joking when she had demanded (Y/n) carry her the whole way, she hadn't expected for the moment they'd closed the door behind them for (Y/n) to reach for her and put her on her back.

Lena was about to protest against this unwanted piggyback ride when (Y/n) began to move, and Lena could feel the strong muscles in her back move and shift underneath her.

Instead, Lena leaned in closer to (Y/n), putting her arms around her neck and set herself up to enjoy the ride.

Even through the sweater that (Y/n) wore, the sensation of her nearness was spellbinding.

With (Y/n)'s superhuman quick pace, they had arrived at the waterfall quickly, far too soon for Lena's liking, she had taken great joy from the ride.

(Y/n)'s confession had been so surreal and it still very much was, but it had been empowering, she'd not been given lit of trust in her life it had made her see (Y/n) in a new light.

Lena blushed when she remembered actually throwing herself at (Y/n), but it had been worth it, and (Y/n) hadn't seemed to mind.

Lena's breath caught in her throat when they emerged from the woodland track and stood in the opening. The sound of birds and insects dueled with the sound of water as it flushed down the waterfall.

The scene around her made Lena blink to see if it was real, it looked more like an enchanted cove that existed only in a fairy tale. The lake glistened under the attention of the sun; the bank was green and vibrant; the grass was swaying gently in the soft breeze that flowered through the air.

Big rocks were scattered along the banks, Lena knew there should be a fairy sat on top lounging lazily.

"It's beautiful," Lena said astounded by sight.

(Y/n) grinned happily, this was the reaction that she had hoped for when she found this spot. The whole weekend had been spun around this one place, and Lena lived it.

"Come on, if you think this is magical, wait until you see the inside of this cave." (Y/n) excitedly told Lena, grabbing her hand and pulling her along behind her Lena laughing all the way.

The rugged stone steps up the side of the waterfall were steep and looked dangerous, (Y/n) pulled Lena in front of her and made sure to stand close behind her, effectively boxing her in so there was no fear of falling.

After a few moments of climbing, Lena realized the more effort it took, the more that she bent over sticking her bottom out behind her and, in doing so, gave (Y/n) a very close view of it. "OMG." Lena shrieked spinning around, (Y/n) wore a smug grin, and Lena knew she'd been right.

Lena's green eyes narrowed down at (Y/n), "I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing?" (Y/n) innocently asked.

"You know."

"Hey, I'm just enjoying the view. You cannot deny me that." (Y/n) smirked, lifting herself up to place a quick and all too brief kiss to Lena's lips.

"You're just lucky you're cute," Lena said, trying to sound serious, but she couldn't fight the smile that tilted up her upper lip.

"Ah, you think I'm cute I knew it, maybe you are just jealous that you want a good view of my butt." (Y/n) laughed as Lena turned around and began climbing again. (Y/n) following close behind her.

"You wish," Lena called back.

"Oh no, I'm very happy right here." (Y/n) sang happily lightly touching Lena's bottom to help her up the next step, this one far bigger than the others. "I take my job seriously."