Frenemies With benefits

Frenemies with benefits.

That's what Lena had called what they were; it hadn't sounded very good and, in truth (Y/n), had no idea what it all meant. So the photographer had taken to google for an answer.

It didn't look good either, it was more like Stalin and Churchill doing naughty stuff together while they plotted and hated each other.

(Y/n) mused as she went through the set of shots she'd taken that day. She had to watch Lena fawn over Supergirl at some grand event with the mayor of National City.

It had been two weeks since the night Lena had arrived at her office and blew (Y/n)'s mind. Every time she sat behind her desk, she thought about Lena. How she laid back and moaned with pleasure, how she runs her fingers through her hair making (Y/n)'s heart beat faster.

They'd had hookups since then, always just as explosive and utterly secret. Lena would send the signal text and (Y/n) would leave what she was doing. It was agreed (Y/n)'s apartment was too dangerous given Alex was her neighbor, and Lena did not want anyone to know, including her friends.

(Y/n) cringed at what had happened a few days ago while getting hot and heavy on Lena's couch.

Lena clasped her arms around (Y/n), clutching desperately trying to pull her closer even though they were as close as could be. Their lips locked together, tongues dueling together, neither giving in Lena had learned (Y/n) was a fantastic kisser.

(Y/n)'s jacket had already been stripped and thrown somewhere, then her shirt had gone, and now her pants were open but still on.

(Y/n)'s hand crept down Lena's stomach and down her thigh pushing her dress up her side finding Lena's pussy. "Hmm, a naughty girl, no panties, is it my birthday?" (Y/n) smirked, pulling back from Lena's lips.

"No, it's mine," Lena replied, pulling (Y/n) back down to meet her lips roughly.

Knock Knock.

"Ignore it," Lena said through their kiss before stifling a moan as (Y/n)'s fingers met their target.

(Y/n) intended to.

Knock Knock

"Fuck off!" Lena hissed as (Y/n), continued to pump her fingers in and out of her sex. Moving her mouth down, Lena's jaw and to her neck gently grazing the skin with her teeth before licking.

Knock Knock.

Dammit, can't a girl have an orgasm in peace? Lena pouted.

"Lena!!!!" Kara's voice rang through the door and made Lena's blood run cold, (Y/n) was unaffected; she continued, but Lena was not going to get caught.

"(Y/n) stop!" Lena cautioned.

(Y/n) sat up and looked down. "Why, just ignore her."

"She can't see us, get your stuff and hide!" Lena screeched as quietly as she could, would Kara be listening in? Lena hoped not.

"What?" (Y/n) asked in disbelief as Lena pushed her from the sofa and ran around the room collecting (Y/n)'s things and throwing them at her.

"Go!" Lena demanded, as she straightened out her dress and tried to tame her hair.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and clutching her jacket and shirt with her shoes, left the room hiding in Lena's bedroom.

"Yep, fun night hiding from a nerdy journalist." (Y/n) sighed, falling back on Lena's bed and closing her eyes, pulling in her raging hormones as she heard the door open.