Under your Skin

You woke up in darkness a while later. Not knowing what time it was, you focused your eyes as you looked at the LCD lights glowing from your clock and saw that only a couple of hours had passed since you had laid down.

Then you figured out why you had woken up. There were loud moans and the sound of skin slapping coming from the direction of Kuroo's room. No. Not his room. It was closer. It was definitely coming from the bathroom you shared together.

What the fuck!

He went out of his way just to go into the bathroom. There's no way that having sex in a bathroom is more comfy than a bed.

That fucker!

You were fuming. He hadn't changed at all since high school. He was still showing off how popular he was with the ladies just so that he could rub it in your face later.

But what could you do? Barge in there? It's not like you wanted to see his stupid ass naked and fucking some girl.

I'm not going anywhere near that door. I'll just get some water from the kitchen instead.

You stumbled a bit as you got up out of bed and walked over towards the door that led to the shared living room area. You filled a cup with water and sat quietly at the barstool, sipping from the glass.

That's when you heard a few loud wails and moans getting louder and more intense and then all of the sounds stopped completely. Soon after, you heard footsteps walking towards the doorway of Kuroo's room. The last thing you wanted to do was to run into Kuroo and his "date". So you shot up quickly from the stool, quickly setting the cup down in the sink before running over to your door. You heard his door open right at the same time that you opened yours. You saw the flash of two figures out of the corner of your eye as you tried you best to slip into your room without being seen. But you couldn't help but look, and as you did, you saw Kuroo's face twist with a smirk as he saw you.

Fuck.

° ° ° ° ° ° °

The next morning, you got up earlier than you intended. Mainly because you were in an unfamilar place and you felt like you could never sleep well in new places.

You strolled over to the bathroom and opened the door slowly. As you sat down to pee, you looked down and saw something on the edge of the trashcan, barely clinging on, as if it would fall into the floor at any moment. As you looked closer, you figured out what it was and got irritated. A condom. Disgusting.

That stupid fucker.

You looked up in the direction of his door and noticed that it was ajar. From where you sat, you could see the edge of his bed and his uncovered foot as it hung off of the bed. You smirked as a thought rushed into your head.

You quickly finished up peeing and stood up. Taking a few sheets of toilet paper, you picked up the condom that was precariously hanging over the edge of the trashcan and walked over to Kuroo's door. You pushed on the door and readied yourself to throw the used condom onto his bed. As soon as the door was open all the way, you chucked it in his direction. That's when you really saw where you were throwing. You had expected to see Kuroo in bed. However you weren't expecting to see him laying there completely naked and sprawled out. As the condom flew through the air, you took in his entire form. His body was lean, aside from his very broad shoulders. Even though he was completely relaxed, you were able to see the slight definition in his abs and pec muscles as they glistened under the morning light. Then you looked down further. You couldn't help it. As you stared at his junk, you let out a large gasp. It must have been fairly loud, because you saw Kuroo start to stir in bed and open his eyes just in time for the used condom to land on his face.

You quickly ran back through his door to the other side of the bathroom, flying through your door and slamming it shut before slumping your back up against it.

Fuck. What am I going to do now?

That's when you heard a knock from the other side of the door.

"Go away!" you yelled through the door.

"You throw a used condom at me and you want me to go away?"

"Well why did you have to leave it in the bathroom that we share?! And you didn't even throw it away properly!"

"Fine!" he yelled back.

"Fine?"

"I won't throw any condoms away in there anymore."

You were shocked. You hadn't expected him to drop it so quickly. And concede to your wishes.

"Fine!" you shot back.

You stayed there slumped on the door for a while. Not wanting to leave your room for fear that you would run into Kuroo. That's when you heard the shower turn on in the bathroom behind you. You sat quietly, just listening to the sounds of the water falling onto the floor and what you assumed was Kuroo's body. Which made your thoughts wander and think about his form in your head.

Ugh. Why does such a hot body have to belong to such an ass?

After the water turned off, you could see the steam creeping under the doorframe to you room. And you could smell the scent of the soap he was using. It was a familiar scent. Too familiar. You realized that it was the scent of your soap.

Is he using my soap? That cheap ass fucker! Use your own fucking soap!

Eventually you heard no more sounds coming from the bathroom or his room.

He must have left.

You looked over at the clock and realized that you had just wasted over an hour sitting on the floor doing nothing.

Oh shit! I have to get to class! I'm going to be late!

You quickly gathered up your clothes and and shot into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. Not having enough time to wash your hair, you focused on washing pits and bits before rinsing off and throwing your clothes on as fast as possible.

Great fucking start.