🍋Bonded🍋

"I can't judge you for liking the scent I wear. I like the way you smell too," you said, arching up to smell the crook of his neck before licking it. The tonka beans mixed with his natural musk, to create an intoxicating aroma. As you bit lightly on his neck, he melted into your touch almost instantly and came in for a kiss soon after.

This time the kiss was more urgent than it was in the kitchen. As if there were a need growing within both of you. As you embraced each other, you felt his hand reach up and go under your oversized shirt that you still had on from the night before. His fingers nimbly pinching your nipples until they became perky and sensitive. He then pulled up your shirt and took you in fully before saying, "You are an absolutely perfect arrangement of atoms and our bond is stronger than a covalent bond."

You smiled slightly and covered your face with your hand, "Tetsuro, did you just use a chemistry pick up line on me?"

He shyly grinned, seemingly embarassed by you calling him out about his cheesy line, "I've been waiting to use that on you for 4 years. And what I now realize is that it sounded so much better in my head when I was 17."

"No, it's adorable," you said, brushing the hair away from his face to get a better look at him. "I just forgot how much you used to love chemistry. But I have to know, how many girls did you use that on?"

"A chemistry pick a line?" Kuroo questioned. "Only you. Those other girls got dumb pick up lines or none at all. Most were too dumb to understand anyways."

He looked into your eyes, and his grin softened as he came back in for another kiss. You could feel yourself melting into him, becoming one with him as your thoughts swirled in your head.

He pulled back for a moment, taking his shirt off in the process. You looked down, studying the ridges where his ab and oblique muscles formed. You traced your finger along the details, then down along the v shape that went into his sweatpants, your finger finally stopping at the waistband and hooking it slightly. You looked down lower and saw a large tent forming in his pants, as he pressed himself up against your hips.

"You don't have to stop if you want to see more," he said, inviting you to explore further.

You had to admit, you were very curious and wanted to see what he had to offer. Slowly, you pulled his waistband down and his member sprung forth at full attention, leaving nothing to the imagination anymore.

Now that you were seeing it up close instead of from the other side of the room, it looked a lot more sizable than before, going well past his belly button. There was also precum trickling down as the veins bulged with anticipation. You started to feel very nervous, wondering if you were going to be able to handle all of him. You reached out and touched the tip with your finger, causing Kuroo to shudder and let out a low moan. Taking more initiative, you wrapped your hand around him as best as you could and stroked his length, making him call our your name, "y/n, that feels even better than in my dreams."

"You dreamed about this?"

"Too many times to count," Kuroo panted.

You had to admit, you did your fair share of fantasizing about Kuroo as well but his confession still took you by surprise. It made you also realize that the real deal was far superior to anything you imagined in your head. But you still wanted more. You wanted him up against you. You needed him even closer.

You shimmied out of your shorts and underwear, wanting to expose your skin so you could feel his warmth up against you. As you did, you could feel your juices start to flow even more, your body trying to prepare itself for his touch. You felt his hand wander down and circle your clit, sending impulses to your core. His strong, thick fingers knew exactly what they were doing as they explored more and teased your entrance before plunging inside. They pumped slowly at first, curling into you and he slowly stretched you out.

You felt your hand grip around his shaft tighter as the pleasure started taking over your body and you felt a need to have him inside of you.

He pressed his forehead into yours, saying, "Do you want to...?"

You nodded your head, implying that you too wanted to take it further. He pulled away and dug into his nightstand, pulling out a condom in the process, tearing it open with his teeth. He pinched the top as he slowly rolled it down his full length, before lining it up with your sopping, wet folds.

He pressed into you slowly, inching his way in until he was fully sheathed. You felt yourself adjust you his size as your walls formed to stretch around him. Moans escaped from both of you in unison as the pleasure took over as you became one with Kuroo.

He made you feel very full. Filling you more than you had ever been filled. He made you feel so complete. In a way you never had felt before.

He slowly started pumping in and out, bottoming out in you over and over as he slowly picked up speed. You could feel the friction of every single inch of him as he touched a spot deep within you that sent jolts up your spine.

To say it was mind blowing sex would be an understatement. It was thrilling and unlike anything you have ever experienced before. Your ex had never made you feel this way. Not even close. Was sex this way with other people? Or was it just with Kuroo? You were fairly certain it was just him. You could tell from the look on his face that this was not a normal occurance for him either and was on a completely different level from what he was used to.

He picked up even more speed, now snapping his hips into you as he plunged deeper and deeper. You thought you couldn't possibly feel any better when it happened. Your first orgasm from someone other than yourself. It slammed into you, shaking your whole body to the core. This orgasm also made all of your previous orgasms feel like practice. Kuroo must have been feeling something similar because you saw his eyes roll back into his head before his face contorted and he buried himself deep within you as his entire body started convulsing with pleasure.

After finally coming down your mutual high, you both looked at each other, not really sure if it was real or not.

"Y/n," Kuroo said, stroking your face lightly after several minutes of just staring at you. "I'm never letting you go again. I know now that it was always you. And not just because that was the best sex I've ever had. I know now that I've always loved you."

He kissed you again and then added. "Want to go for another round? But this time I'm not going to hold back at all."