Itchy and Tired

The next day was fairly quiet around the apartment. Kuroo and you managed to be in the same room without pissing each other off. Barely. But it happened. You started to think that maybe there would be a truce between you two. That is until that night.

As you got into bed you felt yourself having a very hard time getting to sleep. You were itchy. Very itchy.

You pulled the sheets back on your bed and looked down to see a strange powder covering them. You instantly knew what it was. Itching powder.

Fucking asshole!

You barged into Kuroo's room, not bothering to knock. He was laying in bed, looking at his phone. He looked up at you and smiled as soon as you came in, almost as if he was expecting you.

"Did you put itching powder in my bed?"

"That sounds like such a juvenile thing to do. Almost as bad as putting dye in soap," he said, laughing loudly afterwards.

"It was my fucking soap! You shouldn't have been using it!"

That's when you noticed that the soap that you thought had been thrown away was sitting on the nightstand right next to his bed.

"What is my soap doing in your room?" you asked.

At that moment his eyes got big and he swiped his hand quickly, knocking the soap off of the side table and onto the floor behind it.

"What the hell Tetsuro!"

"It's not like you are going to use it anymore!"

"You dont think that weird?" you asked.

"Who cares if I keep it. You were going to throw it away anyways."

"Ugh!!!! Whatever! Stay out of my room!"

"Says the girl who is literally standing in my room right now," he shot back.

As you stomped off and back to your room, you tried to calm yourself, but it didn't help that you now had to pull all of your sheets and blankets off of your bed and wash them in the middle of the night. I'm not going to let him get away with this.

You wanted to cry. Not only about the itching powder and lack of sleep, but because things had gotten to this point. How did someone you used to care so much about become this person who cared so little about you. He was once the most important person in your life, and now he was just some guy that literally flaunted girls around you just to hurt you and spent his every waking moment trying to torture you.

Three hours later, after being delirious from lack of sleep and thinking about the years of him hurting you, you came up with a plan. It was probably a little too mean. Actually it was borderline evil. But you were sick and tired of his shit and wanted to teach him a lesson.

You were happy that tomorrow was your day off so that you not only had time to implement your plan, but also get some sleep, since you were clearly not getting any that night.

The next morning, you went out and drove to a few stores to get all of the things that you needed.

Coming home, you unpacked everything, and went into Kuroo's room to see if it was empty.

You took out a catbowl set and filled it to the top with catfood and water. Then you took out the cat that you borrowed from your friend for the day and released it into his room. You didn't however unpack a catbox for the cat to pee in. Then you shut the door to his room.

You laid down to take a nap in your room, exhausted from lack of sleep, and set the alarm for an hour before Kuroo would get home.

Only your alarm didn't go off like it was supposed to. And you were woken up by Kuroo now barging into your room.

"What the hell, y/n! That is too far! You let a cat piss in my room?" he said looking very upset. Not pissed or angry, but actually upset. Like he was hurt by what you did. He wiped his eyes, as if he were trying to prevent himself from crying.

You actually felt kind of bad. Actually no, you were starting to feel really bad. You had definitely taken it too far.

"I-I'm sorry," you said, now trying to hold back your own tears. "I wasn't thinking! I was just so tired and I wanted to get back at you!"

"You let a cat piss in my room because I put itching powder in your bed?"

"No, I did it because all you ever want to do is hurt me! For years, you purposely have been bringing girls around just because you know how I--," you stopped short, not wanting to continue.