chapter 6 your not okay

I put on my night clothes and felt my body finally relaxing, I crawled in bed and closed my eyes hopping sleep would make my body feel better. Even thought my power didn't really hurt me, I knew it could hurt the people around me and thats why I felt so much pain. It wasn't for myself but my people, I wanted them safe and to be happy, I didn't want the people who took care of me to fear me.

When I woke up my room was freezing cold, the windows had frost over the corners. My body felt so cozy and relaxed I almost didn't notice jasmine standing at the foot of my bed. "Whats going on? What time is it? Did I over sleep again?" I asked tossing my feet over the edge of the bed, only to find i had no clothes on. I yelped in surprise and grabbed the blanket and wrapped myself in it.

"Its two in the afternoon, early bird and Damon is waiting for you in the dinning hall" Jasmine said smirking at me "and I guess you burned your clothes because they aren't in your bed" she turned on her heels and walked out of my cold room. It wasn't supposed to be cold for the next four months, it was still a warm season. I slip on a dress that Jasmine had layed out for me and smiled when I felt a small tingling from the fabric, my body temperature was normal and I didn't feel I would have an outburst.

I tie my hair up and walk to my dinning hall to find Damon sitting on my table with his feet in a chair. "Think thats backwards?" I asked making him jump "dear me, scare the wolf right out of me" he said jumping off the table "I came here today to decuss your power problem" he said sounding a bit annoyed.

"I have it covered don't worry" I don't need people looking out for me and protecting me anymore I'm a queen I can do this myself. "No you don't. You need your mate, even though i hate the guy he can help you" he said crossing his arms. "No one can help me, and I don't want to hurt anyone, just touching people and anything with my powers out of control will hurt someone" I said looking at my hands.

"If the moon goddess didn't have a plan then she wouldn't of sent him here and she wouldn't have you two being mates" I guess he was right. "Plus you have no idea where he comes from, its cold all the time there, snow almost all year long and when its winter sometimes the sun stays gone for a few weeks."

"That really explains why he's so rude, but he does have a place down here, he comes here with his pack when the sun stops rising. If you and him become mates like really become mates, you could merge kingdoms and have one huge empire. He has a massive kingdom" was Damon trying to talk me into being this guys mate.

"I'm not going around anyone tell my powers are-" I was cut off by someone clearing their throats "my queen, I think its a great idea to merge packs because then I would have a second person to look over my plans besides you" jasmine said. "Dont interpret me" I told her and she whimpered "ah crap sorry Jasmine, my heads burning again." I told her as I felt the heat spread down my body. "Can I call your mate and have him help you? Like I said fire and ice, he can help" Damon said.

"Look how about this, if it comes to the point I can't speak and or move because of the fire then yes, call him up. But until then don't worry about me yet. It doesn't hurt me as much as it would definitely hurt my people or you damon" I told him turning around.

"Show yourself out you seem to know how to get in" I said  not meaning to sound angry but it came out kinda rude.

"But queen Amaris, your not okay even though you keep telling us you are! You need to talk to someone about your negative emotions and I think He'll be a good listener" I kept walking. Yes I had negative thoughts about myself, was I a good enough queen for my people? Was k making the right choices? Was my power going to get in the way of being queen? All these thoughts flourishing in my mind like flowers in a field.

"My queen let me-" I cut Jasmine off "go check and see how the hospital is coming along. I'm not sure how many more rouge attacks we can take without one" I told her shutting my door in her face and sitting on my bed. My head started pounding, I hope I didn't jinx myself with what I told Damon. I got up and walked to the window and looked out over some of my land. The winter season was fast approaching, and how I wished for it to snow.

I sat down on my bed feeling kinda hot but I didn't see any smoke and my clothes seemed fine. I was about to go and walk in my garden when I remembered I needed to sign a paper for something important, I couldn't remember what it was. I walked to my office and pulled the papers that needed my signature out of the desk.

I signed my name to them after reading over them, they were mainly about the hospital build and all the things they would need. I went back to my room and noticed the sun setting already, I didn't care what I was wearing I crawled into bed and fell asleep hoping my powers had calmed down. That night I had nightmares, about my father.