chapter 8 A new place

I felt tired and drained my head hurt but I didn't feel like I was burning up anymore. I felt normal, I curled up in my blankets and kept my eyes shut "jasmines normally in here by now to wake me up right?" I thought. I started opening my eyes and I noticed it was still dark in my room. I tried glancing around but the room was so dark I couldn't see much.

I looked at the blankets around me and noticed that, they weren't my blankets. As I started noticing the blankets weren't mine I noticed the bed wasn't mine either! I was in someone else's bed and I wasn't in my castle anymore. I made sure that every room and hallway had enough windows for the moon to shine in. This place was darker then a moonless night.

I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes, I looked at myself and saw I was in a nightgown. I needed to get back, my people needed me. I was about to get up when I noticed a nice smell "leather and pine. This is my mates home" I thought getting out of the bed "yes I'm going to check on her, Damon calm down your lucky she likes you or I wouldn't of let you come along" Aidens voice said behind the door.

When the door opened light flooded over the floor, my legs hung over the edge of the bed as I watched the light flow in. "What are you doing?" Aiden asked as I glanced up at the two men at the door. "Getting up" I said in a scratchy voice, my throat started hurting "just put your legs back in the bed ill get you water" Aiden said shutting the door throwing us three in a darkness.

"I don't take orders from anyone" I thought as I left my legs over the edge of the bed. I felt someone's hands under my legs as they put them back on the bed "please Amaris don't piss him off, he's already not very happy" Damon told me and I sighed.

"Here, drink this it should help with your sore throat. When you can talk better we will talk in private about um, this mess we have" he said sounding tired. "He doesn't want you" I heard a voice say in my mind. "He will reject you" another voice said. "Just please rest, your body can't take much more of this" Damon said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I drank the water after they left and felt around on my right side for a night stand, I found one and placed my glass on it. I fell back into the bed and closed my eyes worried about my kingdom, my people. When I opened them the room had candles lit about the room casting shadows over the bed and floor.

I went to sit up but felt myself being held down, I glanced over and saw a sleeping Aiden next to me. I felt my face growing red as I blushed closing my eyes once more. "Should of known this was his room, why do I have to be lucky and get a second chance?" I asked myself. "He would never expect the fact you killed your own father" a voice echoed in my mind.

After what felt like hours he finally rolled over and I shot up out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and started the shower I needed to breath and think about all this.

I was taken to a new place without my consent, my kingdom had just starting developing. What the hell was going on with my power and why could they just not leave me alone.

After I was finished I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out into the room. The room was still a little dark but I could see that Aiden wasn't in the room at all. On the nightstand on my side of the bed sat clothes.

After I slipped the cold dress on I finally felt relaxed. Now I waited for him to return, he had some questions to answer. I started messing with my hair and noticed I needed to brush it out before it tangled. I walked back into the lite bathroom and found a hairbrush on the counter.

I brushed my hair out and after twenty minutes of getting every single tangle out by hand I finally had it smooth and straight.

.......

Sorry for the short update and I'm sorry it took me forever to get this posted. Lots of stuff going on with me this month. I'll try and post more next month and longer chapters are soon to come. ~Amaris