chapter 10 im fine, but wheres the witch?

Unknown pov......

"Make the new comer to these parts leave we don't need any new wolves running around here running us off from our land. Blare I need you to scare her and do what you need to do. But don't kill her what ever you do, I heard she's his mate and that could drive him to murder us" I nodded my red head at her, my Coven leader. I turned around and opened the cabin door to the cold darkness waiting for me and my friend kiwi.

We would have to be caught and thrown into the dungeon for a few days but it would get us into the castle. Kiwi followed behind me as the wind picked up, my heating spell had worn off a while ago and we could feel the cold sting of the wind. "Mi'lady how much farther?" Kiwi asked "dont call me that one kiwi. Two not to much farther" I told her as I saw the lights from the castle.

Once we finally got close enough to really be on Aidens territory I started making sure we left tracks behind. Kiwi had started walking closer to me due to her never seeing  werewolves before. She was a sheltered girl but she was smart and could talk her way out of situations, she was also super tiny, about 4"8 and she was super pretty. Most of the men in our coven wanted her as a wife but she denied them all.

"Do you think ill have a mate?" She asked as she noticed the castle. "Do you really want one? What if your mates a total asshat?" I asked as I started sending out small amounts of my power to search for any wolves out.

I found them. But it was more like they found us. We were on the ground in seconds and it didn't even hit me tell a few seconds later. "You have trespassed. You will be seeing the king to explain. Get to your feet and continue your walk" me and kiwi got to our feet and she grabbed my hand.
I heard them shift into their wolves and held kiwis hand tightly.

Once we got to the dungeon we were put in separate cells. Kiwi was given blankets and pillows while I was given nothing of the sort. She was too cute and charming for her own good.

After what felt like a few hours I was able to pick my way out if my cell and escape into the castle to find the new She-wolf and drive her back home. I would reach into her mind and pull all her negative thoughts to the surface. I found a room that was dark and the door was unlocked, I walked in and noticed a girl sleeping in the huge king sized bed.

She had such long hair and she looked like a sleeping bueaty. "We have to make sure she wakes up soon or Alpha will be royaly pissed" a voice said from the hall. I hid behind a book shelf in the farthest corner of the room. I started projecting my power to the girl not sure if she was the right girl or not, she moved about just ask two men in white coats stepped in.

"I really want to know her past but the coven leader knows best" I thought as the doctors looked her over. She seemed to be in distress, she looked red like she was burning up but it was so cold in here the king himself could of caused this. One of the doctors touched her head and yanked his hand back fast like it burned him "ask alpha to come here, her fever went up and she's starting to burn" I watched as one of the doctors walked out of the room.

I had to now why she was sick, shifters didn't get sick. Her mind had what appeared to be walls built around it. I pushed past the wall and searched her mind. This shifter had been through so much yet she felt so insecure about herself. That would help me drive her away.

She had powers like the king only she had more then him. She could control and make fire, she could make things move with her mind and see into the future. Even though she had pushed her powers to the back of her mind they were still there. She only ever used the fire power so that made this easy, she killed her own father and that would also work to my advantage.

After the king came in he had the other doctor leave and shut the door. His green eyes turned blue and I silently cast a heating spell for myself as the room began to freeze. The girls face was no longer red and I could see her face soften at the presence of her mate. It made me think of how I once had that. This was not the place for a flash back I needed to stay focused. After he left I began my process.

~Amaris POV~

I was in bed, I sat up and heard shouting and someone getting slapped in the face. My eyes adjusted to the lighting and I saw a girl on the floor. Her dark hair reminded me of midnight skys, her skin was fair like snow. It was like she was snow white, but I could see the red hand print on her face and the tears treating to fall.

"You could of killed her! You were in her mind for to long and know look! The king is going to be so fucking pissed when he finds us!" The girl standing above her screamed. "What the fuck kiwi! I know what I'm doing she needs to leave so I did what I had to do and she's not dead so what the big deal?" She asked on the floor. "Blare the big deal is that she almost did die if you wouldn't of stopped when you did. You took to much energy out of her and she was already weak as it was. She's not a wolf shifter Blare she's a fucking fox!" This kiwi girl was right.

"Hey not to break up the moment but could you tone it down before you both get in trouble?" I asked swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. They both jumped a little and when Blare looked at me I pushed my walls up fast. I saw her face fill with confusion and finally she stopped her shit. "Now that this is all over. Who's the witch?" I asked and they both looked at each other funny.

"Both of us" Blare said standing up off the floor. She rubbed her cheek and the hand print started disappearing. "Oh well good" I said and I linked my brother who I knew was still in the castle. "Well we should be going" kiwi said and she was giving me puppy eyes. "You're not going anywhere" I said standing up out of bed, they both looked at each other and shot to the door and flung it open only to be met with my brother.

"I don't think so" he pushed them back in and shut the door. "These wolves don't like you very much and due to her "condition" more guards are posted at every corner so you both wouldn't get far. Explain why you hurt my sister and Aidens mate and maybe I can sneak you out" my brother was great with negotiations.