𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter two:can't get you to explain it┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter two:
can't get you to explain it
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"THIS IS HOW I KEEP MY GUYS HAPPY, THE OCCASIONAL ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET." Marcel cheered. He had asked Belle and Klaus to accompany him to a party he was hosing at their old compound. Red lights flashed around, screaming filled the air along with the scent of fresh blood. "My nightwalkers love it. Got them working hard to earn one of these daylight rings. They deserve to blow off a little steam. My daywalkers, the trusted few, they just like to party."

"It's quite an operation." Klaus stated. "Tell me, what about the victims? Seems like a lot of graves to dig."

"Can't kill them all. Too many people go missing, tourism drops, so we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their way, no muss, no fuss."

"Okay. I'll be the one to say it, I'm impressed." Belle chirped, looking around at the vampires healing and compelling the humans.

"Nothing I didn't learn from Klaus back in the day." Marcel shrugged.

"Marcel." Thierry came from the opposite end of the balcony.

"What's up, Thierry?"

"Six of our guys were killed in a bar outside of the quarter, nightwalkers. No one saw who." Thierry answered, sending obvious glares at the two hybrids.

"Please tell me you didn't go out and kill Marcel's men." Klaus whispered to Belle.

"Well, that's easy, I didn't go out and kill his men." She replied. "Who do you think killed them?"

THEY ARRIVED BACK AT THE PLANTATION. Belle was in her room, unpacking the boxes she had compelled someone to send over. She smiled to herself upon hearing a familiar feminine voice. She dropped her clothes on her bed and started speed walking down the halls where she saw Hayley going down the stairs with what looked like thin metal pole.

"It's Hayley, isn't it?" Rebekah asked.

"You have your brother's manners." Hayley pointed out.

"She has his temper, too." Belle spoke from the stairs. "I'd watch it if I were you." She joked.

"Oh, Belle, what have you gotten yourself wrapped up in this time?" Rebekah sighed as Belle happily walked down the stairs and into her sister's arms.

"I thought you would've stayed back in Mystic Falls with that vampire-hating Matthew Donavan." Belle chuckled, pulling away from their embrace