𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter six:the harvest┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter six:
the harvest
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"NO, I DON'T WANNA GET THAT ONE." Hayley shook her head, looking over a website for baby clothes.

"Oh, come on! It's cute!" Belle tried to convince her.

"Yes, it's cute, but it's thirty dollars for a single onesie." Hayley deadpanned.

"So?"

"So, that's a lot of money for one onesie."

"That's why we use Klaus' credit card." She said as if it was the most obvious thing. "He compels banks to give him thousands."

"Well, in that case, I think we should get that thousand dollar stroller I saw on the last website." Hayley laughed, Belle laughing with her.

Hayley reached out for the computer to put it in her lap, but she froze.

"Hayley?" Belle furrowed her brows. "Hayley, are you alright?"

Blood began to drip from her eyes and ears.

"Hayley!" Belle panicked, standing up and vamping to her. "Hayley!"

Hayley fell limp before Belle got to her.

"Klaus!" Belle yelled. "Hayley, wake up!"

"Wake the hell up!"

BELLE SHOT UP FROM HER PILLOW, DRIPPING IN SWEAT. She grabbed her neck, hoping the air that had been knocked out of her would come back. She wasn't the one who died in the nightmare, but she felt like she was.

She kicked off her blankets and rushed to Hayley's room.

She made sure to open Hayley's door softly so she wouldn't disturb her or somehow the baby.

Hayley only had the blankets covering her lower legs. Her face was red, so Belle assumed she was hot. Her hand was over her small bump. Overall, she seemed perfectly fine minus the heat.

I'll get the air conditioning fixed. She thought, just before walking out and into her room, getting ready for a shower so early in the morning.

She turned on the water and walked away, letting it heat up before she got in. She began to remove her shirt, before seeing her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were just as she saw Hayley's bloody, dark. Panicking, she turned on the sink, not caring if the water was cold or not, and scrubbing her face.