𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter nine:you're down and you're pleading ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter nine:
you're down and you're pleading
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO OUR GOOD FRIEND TODAY?" Klaus questioned Rebekah.

"No, should I have?" Rebekah responded.

"He's been mysteriously silent avoiding me, some might say." Klaus shrugged. "I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings."

"If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you."

"Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes." Klaus began to mock her, "my saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain.'"

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return." Rebekah took a sip of her tea.

"Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it!"

"Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth."

Klaus slammed his hand in the table. "Poppycock! I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions towards my child. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger."

"There is something fundamentally wrong with you." Rebekah stood up and left.

Klaus looked to Belle, "so you were just going to sit there and not defend me?"

"There is something fundamentally wrong with you." Belle shrugged. "I don't have any good defenses."

THANKS TO JOSH, BELLE AND KLAUS HAD THE MEANS TO FIND A LOST DAGGER THAT MARCEL STOLE.

"Klaus. Belle." Marcel approached them.

"You've been avoiding my calls." Klaus mused.

"Little pissed off lately."

"Apologies for my behavior can come later." Klaus smiled before turning serious. "You have something of mine. I want it back."

Marcel pulled out the dagger, smirking. "Sorry, but I can't do that." He held the dagger to his side and Rebekah walked in, taking it from him.

Belle frowned, a feeling of betrayal washing over this. "What is this?"

"Apologies for Klaus' behavior?" Rebekah scoffed before turning back to Klaus. "You don't apologize, Nik. You just act. I've had enough. We have had enough. Belle, you can either take our side, or side with Nik as always."