𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter three:dark red┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter three:
dark red
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE NEXT MORNING REBEKAH STORMED INTO THE PLANTATION, MAKING SURE TO SLAM THE DOOR BEHIND HER. Belle walked down the stairs to see her and Klaus talking. "You were right. The girl, Cami, she's the key." Rebekah sighed. "Marcel likes her, and because of that, I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about."

"Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" Klaus questioned.

"It's not a what. It's a who, a girl, Davina." Rebekah corrected. "She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that."

"A witch."

"She's not just any witch. She's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and because of you, she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do it him."

"Where is she?" Belle asked, walking the rest of the way down the stairs.

Rebekah went to respond, but her mind went blank. "That clever bitch." She muttered. "I don't know."

"What's wrong?" Klaus asked.

"She wiped my memory of the location." She scoffed, "Marcel holds a weapon bigger and more powerful than an original, and you handed our brother to him!" She yelled at Klaus, "how many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" She started walking out the door with Klaus following her. Belle slowly walked down the stairs in case she had to break up a fight.

"I did what I had to do!" Klaus yelled. "Marcel took our home."

"And our home is worthless without family!" She retorted, turning to face him. 'I am finding Elijah, whatever it takes. Are the two of you going to help me?"

"Whatever it takes."

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DISPOSED OF THOSE VAMPIRES WITHOUT ME." Rebekah sighed, looking out at the burnt corpses outside. "You know how I love to set things on fire."

"Yeah." Belle scoffed, "after you tried to set me on fire in my sleep like a pyromaniac, I think we would've gotten the hint."

"You stole my dress!" Rebekah defended.

"So instead of talking to me like a sane person, you set me on fire?" Belle asked rhetorically and Klaus pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.