𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter eight:accusations┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter eight:
accusations
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO FIGHT NIGHT!" Marcel yelled from the balcony, causing the vampires to cheer and clap. "And, the first rule of Fight Night is: the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle, and one of these," He held up his hand, "a daylight ring. If you can impress me with a little ultra-violence, you too can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face. All you got to do is kick a little ass. Here we go! Our first two contenders: Felicia and Otto!"

Felicia won the fight by wrapping her legs around Otto's neck and snapping it.

"Damn, girl! Not bad!" Marcel praised, his smile falling as Belle, Elijah and Klaus came in.

"Good evening! I'd like a word." Klaus announced, right after snapping Felicia's neck.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give it to us, or we kill everyone here . . . starting with you." Elijah threatened.

"You three got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands."

"Your home, is it?"

Belle rolled her eyes at her brother. "Give us the girl and we'll be on our merry way."

"I assume you're talking about Hayley?" Marcel smirked, Belle glared at him. "Yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?"

"She's an old friend." Klaus shrugged. "You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

"Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she? "

"NOT THE MOST ATTRACTIVE COMMUNITY, ARE THEY?" Elijah asked them. They sat in the courtyard as they waited for Marcel to bring his witch.

"You do realize they can hear you?"

"You do realize I don't care?"

"You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box." Marcel walked in with the witch Sabine. "But Klaus, my sire, you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders."

Kiss ass. Belle rolled her eyes.

"If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. And, since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell. Sabine's the best guide in the Quarter. Need to find someone? I guarantee, she's your girl."