𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter five:revelations ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter five:
revelations
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

KLAUS, BEING THE MASTERMIND OF THE OPERATION, DECIDED TO KILL KATIE BEFORE SOPHIE COULD FINISH THE LOCATOR SPELL. But after a small outburst from his sisters, Klaus explained how Marcel was so thankful that the hybrid killed Katie before she killed Marcel, and he was so thankful, he agreed to return Elijah to them. Belle felt as though she had no choice but to trust Klaus' obscure plan. Being the one person Klaus felt like he could always trust and always fall back on wasn't fun.

"I told you, Agnes, I feel great." Hayley quipped.

"You are overdue for a checkup." Agnes said, still attempting to get Hayley to go to a doctor in the middle of the woods.

"She said she feels fine great, even." Belle spoke up. "She doesn't need to be examined by your doctor."

"Just because she feels fine doesn't mean she doesn't need a checkup." Agnes stated.

"She's right, Agnes." Hayley sighed, "besides, what am I gonna do, pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf being escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here."

"A lot of women would kill to have a child." Rebekah declared, not taking her eyes off of the laptop. "Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours."

"Rebekah, it's not that she isn't taking care of it she is, but going out to that doctor could get her killed." Belle sighed.

"Really? How so?" Rebekah asked, still not taking her eyes off the laptop.

"Need I remind you we are in a city where werewolves are killed for fun?" The hybrid deadpanned. "Not only that but witches are harassed every day for just being a witch." She scoffed, "if you really want to judge her for not taking care of her child, at least remember that it's safest for them if she stays here. Not in the middle of a vampire infested city." She directed her last statement towards Agnes.

Hayley looked down to her lap, smiling and silently thanking Belle for sticking up for her and syaing what she would've said if she wasn't carrying the evil hybrid's child correction, the ruder version of what she would've said.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten path." Agnes told Hayley, acting as though the small argument between the sisters never happened. "Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight after hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it."

Belle narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the witch. "Just you? One of the witches who kidnapped her in the first place and put her into danger?"