How to de-galra Keith

A/N: Awww, he misses his mom so much.
Keith turns into a Galra during a mission, and they need to turn him back. But, how exactly do you do that? Read to find out. Also, at least for this story, when Keith is a Galra he can't really speak. He mainly just grunts or points. Oh, and the two of them are secretly dating. Enjoy the story.

Narrator's POV: It all started when the paladins got a call to get some information on a galra base. It was on a planet with trees around the base to keep it remotely hidden. Everyone suited up, Lance, Hunk, Shiro, and Keith were in their usual paladin armor, with their own spins on it. But, unfortunately for Pidge, Allura insisted she wore something more feminine. Pidge tried to argue, but Allura kept pressing her for it, so she eventually gave up trying to argue and gave in. That's how she got stuck in a Black bodysuit with green accents, oh and she had to wear heeled boots. So, yeah, her day was going great. (Something like Black Widow's outfit, with more of a space feel to it.)

The mission was pretty simple, Pidge and Shiro were supposed to get inside and get some information downloaded onto a flash drive, while the others were lookouts. 

Pidge and Shiro had gotten the information undetected, and downloaded it onto a flash drive, and were making there way out, when they heard a roar, and bolted out of the base. Lance and Hunk were back to back, shooting droids down one after the other, Allura was using her staff to knock some drones down, and they didn't see Keith anywhere, it was safe to assume he was somewhere in the forest.

"Guys, we have to get out of here!" Allura said as she knocked a drone down. 

"We can see that." Pidge said back, and went to help Lance and Hunk while Shiro helped Allura. "Lance behind you!" She jumped on a droid that was about to attack Lance and, shocked it on the neck with her Bayard.

"Thanks for the assist, Pidgeon." He said and gave her a fist bump.

"You got it." She said and returned it.

After fighting for another hour, the last of the droids and a few druids were finally defeated, and everyone was taking a much needed breather. "Good job everyone." Shiro said over the coms, since they had split off.

"It's finally over." Hunk said with relief.

"We did it!" Pidge pumped her fist in the air.

They heard a roar, and Shiro turned to Pidge. "Do you mind?" He asked, and she nodded. "I'll get him, don't worry about it."

"Thanks." He said, and she started walking off in search of Keith.

"Hey, how come it only works when Pidge does it?" Lance asked.

"I think it's only a woman's touch so to speak."

"Wait, so would it work if I did it?" Allura asked with curiosity.

"No, I don't think it will." Shiro said with a knowing smile, as he watched Pidge walk off. (Space dad always knows!)

"What do you mean?" Lance asked.

"You mean you guys seriously couldn't tell..." Shiro said exasperated.

"If your talking about what I think your talking about, then yeah I figured that out a while ago." Hunk said.

"What are you two going on about?" Allura asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean that I'm pretty sure Keith likes Pidge, and vise versa." 

Lance froze and looked at Shiro in surprise. "Mullet... actually likes someone."

Shiro nodded. "Oh yeah, definitely. I mean, the soft looks he gives her, they can understand what the other is saying from a look. Oh, and he-"