Somebody's in trouble

Keith's POV:

The next day I was walking down the halls of the Garrison, Lance, Hunk, Shiro, Katie, and me, had decided to stay there, and help train the next generation of students, it had been 6 years since defeating the Galra, it was Mr. Iverson's idea, but it was a good idea nontheless.

I was walking past a classroom, when I stopped and backtracked, and looking into the classroom window, I noticed Katie standing up in the back of the classroom, and she the walked to the front, standing next to, but nowhere near, James Griffin, who had something on his nose, and a brace on his wrist, what's he doing here? The windows weren't soundproof, so I could hear what was going on in the classroom.

"Alright kids, do any of you know what I did before this? And please minus maybe 2 or 3 of you, I'm still trying to learn your names, so If I call on you say your name."

One girl with Silver eyes, short Black hair, with red Ombre tips at the end, wearing a white shirt with a Crow on it, and a red and black skirt raised her hand.

"Oh wait I know your name, it's Ruby," she had a small smile on her face, when she addressed the girl, and it came through her voice, making the other students relax, and they seemed less nervous. Except for one guy in the back with Black hair, and Blue at the end, who seemed particularly annoyed, and was seated next to a girl staring out the window, she had long black hair with purple at the end, but she had a peaceful expression on her face.

"Yes Ma'am you're correct, my names Annie, and you were the Green Paladin of Voltron, you and the Red paladin are my Personal favorites," This kid knows what's up, but like always James had to open his stupid face, and talk.

"Really, Keith Kagone is your favorite, why him, and correct me if I'm wrong but is he not part Galra." If looks could kill James would have been 10 feet under from how angry Katie and Ruby looked, for some reason it made me feel happy, and tingly inside. WTQ...

"Well because he never gave up, neither of them did, they kept fighting, even when the Galra came to earth and it seemed like hope was lost, they kept moving forward, even when some people had given up hope, that's who I wanna be, someone who keeps fighting, even when the situation seems pointless."

She seemed kind of sad on the last line, which for some reason, made me feel bad, but I wasn't just gonna break my cover to find out why a student was... Ah Quiznack it, I just had a burning urge to help her.

I knocked on the door, and heard the angelic voice of Katie say, "Come in," I opened the door and walked in, only to be met with a smiling Katie, An extremely salty James, and Ruby, with a small smile o her face, at least she didn't look to sad anymore.

"Sorry to intrude on your lesson Katie, but I was walking by, and I heard my name," I felt the Smirk coming, and I couldn't stop it.

"Oh, well in that case, Keith would you like to say something to the class, maybe something inspirational, But don't be TO Emo about it."

Wow, did Katie really think so little of me, how sad, but no time to worry about that, I had  to come up with something, I guess I say something I know about, Let's see what do I know about, Well, I know about the Blades of Marmora, yeah let's talk about that, that could be inspirational.

"Well alright, can anybody hear tell me, what the Blade of Marmora is? And what they do?" several hands came up, but I called on the boy in the back who's face had dropped of annoyance, and was now replaced with an excited expression, "let's see, how about you, and say your name please."

"Oh, uh, it's Luka sir, Well the Blade of Marmora is a group of Galra that didn't agree, or like the way Zarkon ruled, so they formed a splinter group, to try and rise up against Zarkon, and stop his reign, once and for all, As to whether some people should be in the BOM in the first place, I don't know."