Samurai Au- Kidge: Chapter 1

A/N: Here's chapter 1!

And yes, I did put Cosmo in this story. I mean how could I not, him and Keith are a package deal at this point. In this though, he's gonna be a Black owl with white on his feathers instead of a wolf.

Also, sorry for the amount of times this chapter changes pov's or skips around, I know that can get annoying and confusing.

I think the route this story goes is either enemies, but not really enemies, to lovers, or Rivals to lovers. I'm not sure, but either way I hope it'll be good.

Oh also, their is some use of magic in this story, so if that's not your thing, feel free to click away.

One last thing so there's no confusion. When I'm writing, I'll refer to Pidge as Katie or if Keith is talking to her, but if someone is talking/referring to her, I'll say Pidge. 

I hope you like this chapter, and please leave a comment and vote. 

*In the Altean Empire*

A girl with voluptuous waste length white hair, pretty warm brown skin, and her eyes were a mixture of Galaxy Blue and Turquoise with Purple pupils. The girl that was running, was the crown princess of the Altean empire named Allura. "Your majesty, the crown princess requests an audience with you." One of the guards said.

"Bring her in, please." The king, who's name was Alfor said, as he looked up from what he was currently doing.

"The crown Princess, Allura, will now meet with his majesty!" The guard said.

Lotor ran into the room where the king was and tried his best to catch his breath. "Greetings Father." She said and bowed respectfully then sat up to tell her father some urgent news. "I have some news. I was recently told that the Quintessence token we had in our possession is missing." She said, trying not to let the panic in her voice show, but that didn't work.

"Are you panicking, my child?" Alfor asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I-"

"Remember, you are my daughter, the future empress of the Galran empire. Nothing in this world should phase you! Now then... What should we do next?" Alfor asked, as he turned his head to a figure that was wearing a hood that covered the persons face, stepped into the office. 

"The loss of the Quintessance Token will provoke different reactions from the empires and city states. Your majesty, I suggest we sit tight and assess the situation first. Just proceed with the original plan." The figure said and Alfor nodded his head in agreement.

The front gates of the castle opened and several men on horseback raced out the gates, ready to spread the news. "The emperor has issued a decree to the lords of all city states and empires. Find the Quintessence token."

*Meanwhile*

A Black owl flew overhead, passing the men on horseback and flew through a valley with beautiful mountains and a long stream with luscious trees were what the owl saw as he flew. He tucked his wings in, and spun in the air to avoid one of the mountains, then through a waterfall to his destination. 

The owl flew to a big house and landed on a perch that was specifically designed for him, and was greeted by a tall lanky boy with dark Blue eyes and short Brown hair. "It's all right, Kosmo. Take your time." He said and listened as Kosmo told him about what he heard. The boy was named Lance McClain, and he was one of the servants that lived here.

After listening to what Kosmo told him, Lance ran into the house and went to the desk where a guy with Purple eyes and Black hair pulled into a low ponytail resting on his shoulder was sitting.