Tangled AU Kidge: Part 7

A/N: Part 7, let's get this party started! This is the scene where Rapunzel and Flynn go to that Restaurant with the thugs. You probably have an idea on who I made the Ruffians and Thugs.

Narrator's POV:

Yorak walked onto another path. "I know it's around here somewhere." He said, as he was looking around for the place he was looking for. "Ahh, there it is! The snuggly Duckling." (What a cute name, for a not so cute place! 🥺) "Don't worry. Very quaint place, perfect for you. Don't want you scaring and giving up on this whole endeavor now, do we?"

"Well, I do like ducklings..." Katherine said reluctantly.

He smiled a raised his hands up in front of him. "Yay!" (When you find that one other person who's in your fandom, so you get to nerd out.) 

They walked up to the door and he threw it open. He had his hand on his lower back, as he lead her through the door. "Kolivan, your finest table please?" He said confidently.

Katherine gasped when she saw the people inside of the restaurant. These definitely looked like ruffians and thugs. The talking of people in the restaurant stopped, and everyone turned to look at the two. One guy had about 8 rats on his back, and he smiled at them quite unsettlingly. (A seven foot frame, rats along his back. When he calls your name, it all fades to black~ I'm sorry, I had too!) Another guy had a hook for a hand and was polishing it, as he glared at them. He looked like he was a Kolivan.

Katherine put her frying pan out in front of her, as Yorak lead her through the restaurant, keeping a hand on her shoulder. "You smell that? Take a deep breath through your nose." He said, as he took a deep breath. "Really let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell and the other part is really bad man smell. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"

Before she had a chance to respond, she felt someone tugging at her hair and let out a gasp. "That's a lot of hair." A gruff voice said, and she grabbed some of her hair, and ran away.

"She's growing it out. Is that blood on your mustache? Goldie, look at all of the blood in his mustache! Good sir, what a lot of blood!" Yorak said. (Oh yeah, cause that's totally helping her anxiety.)

She backed up, then felt her back hit something hard. She looked over her shoulder, and a hairy guy glanced over his shoulder at her, and growled low.

"You don't look so good, blondie. Maybe we should get you home, call it a day." He said, as he started leading her to an exit. Truth be told, he was getting the creeps too. "Probably better off, place, this is a five star joint after all. And, if you can't handle this maybe you should be back in your tower."

The door got slammed shut, so there goes their plan of escape. One of the men had a sign under his hand, most of his hand was covering the face of the person, but it was pretty clear who it was. "Is this you?" The guy, who's name was Thace, asked in a deep voice.

Katherine was hiding behind Yorak, and he look at the sign and moved one of Thace's fingers out of the way so he could see how badly they messed his nose up this time. Now this was just plain mean, the nose was long and pointy. He groaned, "now they're just being mean."

The guy with the hook hand, Kolivan, walked over to the two guards. "Oh it's him alright. Greno, go find some guards." He said, as he grabbed Yorak's collar with his hand that didn't have a hook. "That reward is going to by me a new hook."

Another person grabbed Yorak and said, "I could use the money."

"What about me? I'm broke!" Thace shouted, and grabbed Yorak next. (You know what man, that's a mood. So am I!) People started swarming him, so he lifted York up higher. "Get back!" He said.