Some Info

All pictures in this story are pictures I found in google unless said otherwise.

Yeah.

Like I said in desc, just some one-shots bc I'm bored asf.

Also some profanity bc I'm me.

I'm a multi-shipper so expect a shit-ton of ships.

Also, have the families bc why not.

Minecraft Family:
Philza Minecraft
Kristen Minecraft
Wilbur Soot Minecraft
Technoblade Minecraft
TommyInnit Minecraft
+
Sally Minecraft
Fundy Soot Minecraft

Techno and Tommy r both adopted while Wil is the only biological son of Philza. Kristen is 'dead' and got reincarnated ig as the goddess of death and made Phil her angel of death. Sally got the last name when she married Wil and Fundy obvsly got it aswell.

WasTaken Family:
Puffy WasTaken
Dream WasTaken
Drista WasTaken
FoolishG

Dream and Drista are Puffy's biological children while she just adopted Foolish. Their father isn't DreamXD, he just transfered/gave/shared some of his powers to them. He gave most his powers to Drista bc favoritism.

Schlatt's Family:
JSchlatt
Tubbo_
Lani
Teagan?

I can't think of a last name, help. Schlatt is the dad, obvs. Teagan was taken by their mom when she and Schlatt divorced n shit. He gave Lani and Tubbo up to seperate families.

Fun Fact: Puffy and Schlatt r siblings.

Halo Family:
BadBoyHalo
Skeppy
Sapnap

Sap doesn't rlly use his last name that much. Skeppy is like a second dad to him.

Awesamdude's Family:
Awesamdude
Ponk
GeorgeNotFound
Quackity
Eret

George and Quackity are Sam's biological children. Their mother is unknown. When Sam met Ponk he was like a second dad to the kids. Eret ran away from his actual dad and they found her and adopted them.

Ig you can request if you want

Also all of this is purely an au and NOT CANON in the actual smp.

Unless?