My Angel

Mumza <3

Idk anything abt shitting out babies so pls dont come for me if I done goofed, I'd appreciate that :)

Also some death so yeah, be warned.
________________________________

TW//Death

(3rd Person POV)

Philza sat beside his wife in the emergency room. She was breathing heavily and Phil was holding her hand and whispering comforting words to her.

It's been more than 24 hours. It felt like days to the couple. Philza was so tired because he hadn't slept. The whole time, he stayed here with his wife.

Kristen was especially tired. She had been giving birth for almost two fucking days, how could she not be tired?

The doctor sighed and panted as they finally got the child out. "He's out." He said... He wrapped the boy in a blanket and gave him to his mum. "He looks just like you..." Philza smiled at his wife.

Kristen smiled at her baby before looking at her beloved husband. "Promise me that you'll name him Wilbur...." She muttered before looking back at her baby boy and slowly closing her eyes.

Philza's expression went from confusion to absolute fear. He quickly turned to the doctor and asked "W-What happened to her?! Is she alright?" He asked. He was absolutely terrified of the answer.

The doctor sighed and "I'm sorry, sir. But she died of blood loss...." The news completely broke Phil. He looked back at his wife and his baby boy. Tears formed at the corner of his eyes as he stared at his wife. She's gone now.

Then he looked at the baby. His little boy. Wilbur. His child's name. Her child's name. Her last word.

He sniffed and he wiped the tears from his eyes. He gently took the baby from his wife's hands and smiled at him.

This child was the last thing he had left of the love of his life. He promised himself that he would protect this boy with his entire fucking life.

And he did.

He did a good job at raising the boy. He even gave little Wilbur a little brother. Not by blood, of course. He would never betray Kristen. Even if she's now gone.

Philza just adopted another child. One that he thought looked exactly like him. Blond hair and blue eyes. His name was Tommy.

When Wilbur met him, he was ecstatic. He'd always wanted a baby brother.

Wilbur, at 10 years old, already closely resembled his late mother. His unruly wavy hair and his sweet luminous eyes. Philza couldn't help but remember his wife while looking at his son.

Then a few years later, Wilbur is 17. Phil was working as a Scientist at a testing facility. He was there at his friend, Puffy's, request. Her son had recently gone missing and she suspected that these people took him.

And she was right. They kidnapped people between the ages 13-19 and ran tests on them.

He worked there for 4 weeks and got assigned to a hybrid piglin boy. The other doctors called him 'Brute' for some reason, so he was forced to aswell.

'Brute' was friends with Puffy's son. So they came up with a plan to escape. So they did. Some things happened unexpectedly. But now, Puffy had her son back.