Jacket Pt. 2

Part 2
________________________________

(Wilbur's POV)

Dream's eyes twitched when he saw that I held George's hand.

"Where's Sapnap?" George asked the blond boy. Dream nodded to the direction of a ravenette boy who was running.

We waited for the boy to get here. Once he did, he was pretty tired. "Dream... What the fuck is wrong with you???" He said between breaths.

Dream chuckled "Wha- What did I do?" The boy, who I assumed was Sapnap, gave Dream the middle finger and said "Fuck you. You just started running outta nowhere and I couldn't catch up with you..."

When he saw that George and I were holding hands he silently "Ohhhhhh..."

"Wil, that's Dream." George pointed at the blondie. "And that's Sapnap." The ravenette boy gave me a wave.

"Guys, this is Wilbur." Then he pointed at me. I put my arm around his shoulder and said "I'm his best friend."

"I thought I was your best friend?" Dream asks George.

George rolled his eyes "My best friend is Sapnap." The ravenette, who was talking to Quackity, suddenly perked up when his name was said.

"Wait really?" Sapnap asked George with a smile. George sighed and facepalmed.

"Yes. You're my best friend. Not these two." He said jokingly.

I saw this as an oppertunity and I took it. "Yeah because I'm your boyfriend, right Gogy?"

George's eyes widen, so did everyone's eyes except for Quackity who only rolled his.

I could see the blush on George's face when he turned away and said "N-No. You're not my boyfriend. We're just friends."

"With benefits." I add with a wink. His eyes widen again and he gets even more red. "WILBUR!" He yelled while I laughed.

"I'm kidding, Gogy. God, you're so cute." I whisper that last part, but made sure that it was loud enough that Dream heard.

He obviously heard because he gave me a little glare before turning back to Gogy "Anyways, what did you plan for today, George?"

George shrugged. "I dunno. Didn't plan that far." Dream and Sapnap groaned while me and Quackity were used to this.

"Why do you do this all the time, George?" Sapnap complained. George shrugged again.

"Welp, me and Quackity expected this. So we're going to have a vote." I spoke.

"What're the options?" Dream asked me. "I was getting to that." I quietly hissed at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Quackity suggested that we go bowling." Quackity nodded at this. "While I said that we should to go the new coffee shop that just opened a few days ago."

"So we vote?" Sapnap asked. "Yep." I nodded.

Dream, who didn't want to agree with me, immediately voted to go bowling. Sapnap shrugged and said that the coffee shop sounded chill so it was a tie with two votes for both. It was up to George to decide where to go.

"I-I dunno." He looked between me and Dream. "I-I really can't decide." Quackity facepalmed. "George please just pick what you like." He begged.

"I like both of them. I can't just pick one." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Just-" I stopped myself before I could finish. "Just take your time, George."

Just pick me. I almost said.

"Y'know what, I'll just ask Eret." George said as he took out his phone to call his younger sibling. Quackity facepalmed. Me and Dream laughed at George at the same time. We immediately looked at eachother and glared.