The Captain

Puffychu :)

I'm not shipping the rl ppl I'm only shipping the rp characters.

Also (I mentioned this is my Sally book asp) I have a headcanon that Niki used to be a mermaid when she met Wilbur. He turned her into a human in exchange for her joining L'manberg. He used a potion. The same potion that Sally used, the potion that she gave to him for remembrance.
________________________________

TW//Some Mentions Of Abandonment(ig)

(3rd Person POV)

It was November the 16th and the air was still chilly even after the war. Niki sighed in frustration.. She didn't know what to do anymore.

Schlatt's gone, which is good. But then, L'manberg is gone. Wilbur, her best friend, is gone.

She doesn't know what she's fighging for anymore. Everyone and everything she's ever fought for is gone.

Sure they'll build L'manberg back up, but it'll never be the same without Wilbur. He was the only reason she ever joined L'manberg.

Now that he's gone, she has nothing to fight for.

She was headed to the direction of the beach near the border. That was her comfort spot. The place where she could be left alone to think.

They'd go there together and talk about the good aspects of life.

No one could bother her because only she and one other person knew about this place. They would hangout in this place and talk.

Those were the simpler times. When fear and destruction didn't follow her everywhere she went.

When she wasn't entirely alone. When she had her best friend with her.

And now he's dead.

And she was entirely alone. She didn't want to accept the fact that she was alone.

Everyone else? They had shunned her for being 'weak' and 'naive'.

She wasn't any of those things.

They underestimated her. They ignored her. They overlooked her. They thought of her as inferior. She was below them, in their eyes.

Her best friend was the only one who actually listened to her, he made her feel included. He made her feel like she was seen and heard.

Now he's gone.

And she was alone.

It was all in the past.

Maybe it was for the best that he was gone. In her time of need, he didn't help. He left her there, with Schlatt, to suffer.

She trusted him. She saw his TNT. She thought that after everything, he was back. To his caring, considerate self.

But no. He was too far gone. Too far gone into insanity. And he blew up everything they all had loved.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and continued on her way to the beach.

She finally heard the relaxing sound of the waves and saw the brightness of the sand.

There were alot of rocks at the front of the beach, but she didn't fail to notice something. Something that was made out of wood. She can see it behind the rocks.