Disease

Georgebur Angst (ig)

Bc why not?

This a highschool au.

This is also very cringe and cliche. The two C's so be warned.

Also this is inspired by a vid.

Slight hint of DNF but only bc I want tea.

You may wonder
'If it's so cringe then why did you publish it?'
Honey, I didn't write 3000+ words for nothing.

ANOTHER CRINGE WARNING. PLS THIS IS SO CRINGE THAT IT'S EMBARASSING.
_______________________________

TW//Sickness, Death

"George, do you promise me we'll die together? Like, at the same time."

"What are you, a kid?"

"C'mon Gogy! You're my best friend! We HAVE to die together."

"..."

"Okay, fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah...

I promise."
_______________________________

(3rd Person POV)

George remembers that day... When he and Wilbur first met. That was the day, he finally knew what 'True Love' felt like.

Sapnap was being stupid again and was chasing him with a lit lighter. George was attempting to run away from him.

Then he bumped into Wilbur. He was about to fall over when Wilbur grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to prevent him from falling.

"I-I'm sorry." George apologized. "It's alright. I'm Wilbur." The tall boy smiled at him. "I'm George."

They were friends ever since that day. They were closer than Skeppy and BadBoyHalo as some would say.

"George, do you wanna wear my beanie?" Wilbur asked with a laugh. George laughed an shook his head "No thank you." Then, against the short boy's will, Wilbur Soot proceded to take his beanie off his head and put it on his friend's. The maroon hat fell in front of George face and covered his eyes. "H-Hey!! Wilbur!!" George screamed in outrage. But upon hearing Wilbur's laugh, George couldn't help but laugh with him. "Wilbur, you are such a piece of work.." George rolled his eyes.

They even wore matching clothes half of the time. They'd go to eachother's houses randomly and just hang out.

"So, I heard you went to Soot's house yesterday? You had a sleepover?" Sapnap asked his brunette friend. George nodded "Yeah, that I did." "Well, what did you two do last night?" Sapnap asked, his eyebrows jumping. George shrugged "We just ate some chips and binge watched Stranger Things." Sapnap groaned and facepalmed. "You really gotta star making moves on him, Gogy. What do you think, Dream?" Dream just grumbled in response. George shrugged again. Then Wilbur just walked up out of nowhere, wearing the same black jacket and light brown turtleneck. "W-What the fuck?!" Sapnap yelled as he saw the two side-by-side. "You're matching!" He yelled. George and Wilbur just laughed.

They both had very good musical talent. Wilbur could play the guitar and they'd both sing. They always record all these and post them on YouTube and they'd often do a singing stream on Twitch.

"GEORGE!" Yelled Dream. "What?" Asked the VERY sleep deprived George. He and Wilbur had spent all night streaming an singing. He lost his voice in the morning. "I watched your stream last night. You were great!" George just smiled and nodded. Then Wilbur came and said "Great stream last night." George rolled his eyes "Yeah, you definately helped my sleep schedule alot, Wil." He said in his hoarse voice. They both laughed while Dream was glaring jealously at the tall british boy.