Jacket

This chap is inspired by that photo^ but ig I made it different

Georgebur bc I'm obsessed now.

This is the past, before the SMP.
________________________________

(George's POV)

I was quietly giggling as Quackity and Wilbur continued to throw curse words at eachother.

"Que te folle un pez!"

Wilbur looked at him with an expression that was a mixture of confused and agitated. He said "I don't speak taco bell."

Quackity looked offended and was about to retort when I suddenly spoke up "Oh right. I just remembered."

I looked at Wilbur "Wilbur, I told you that you were gonna meet my other friends today, right?" He rolled his eyes "That is literally why I'm at your house."

Quackity laughed "Yeah, Gogs gets kinda stupid sometimes." I rolled my eyes as Wilbur answered "Glad we can agree on something, Duck boy."

Then Eret walked inside of the house and said "It's pretty cold outside. Suggest you wear a coat or a sweater if you wanna go." Then I looked down at my blue shirt.

"I'm gonna go grab a coat." I said before Wil stopped me. "No need." Then he took off his brown... I think... Jacket and draped it around my shoulders.

"N-No. You don't need to. I-I have alot of coats." My face was probably really red. He shrugged. He had a brown turtleneck under his jacket.

I shook my head "Okay, fine. Let's just go." I opened the door and we walked out of the house. Unbeknownst to me, Quackity followed us.

"So where are we going?" My little brother asked with a smile. I sigh and said "We're going to meet with Dream and Sapnap at the park."

I felt a hand hold mine. I look to see that Wilbur was holding my left hand. I didn't say anything because I liked it. His jacket was pretty big on me but atleast I wasn't cold.

When we finally got to the park, I saw that Dream and Sapnap weren't here yet. I told them to meet me at the bench that was between the two trees. There was only one bench like that and that's where we waited for them.

I sat at the edge of the bench with Wilbur beside me, we were still holding hands. Quackity sat beside Wilbur at the other edge. Quackity was playing on his Ipad while Wilbur was mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

We were only there for a few minutes when I yawned. I really hate my Hypersomnia. I fought to keep my eyes open. Eventually Wilbur noticed and let go of my hand.

I looked at him with a confused face until I realised that he was using his hand to move my head. When it was on his shoulder, he put his hand on my shoulder. "Sleep." Was the only thing he said before going back to his phone.

(Wilbur's POV)

I glanced at George and saw that he was finally sleeping peacefully while his head was on my shoulder. I smiled and went back to my phone.

In the corner of my eye, I saw that Quackity had stopped playing on his Ipad and was smirking at me.

I looked him in the eye and said "Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?" I would've expected George to move a little because of my tone but he was still sleeping.

"I know you like my brother." He smirked at me. My eyes widen and I feel myself turn red "I don- I don't know what you're talking about.." I kinda stuttered.

"Relax, Mi Amigo, I won't tell him. All you have to do is promise that you'll take care of him and treat him correctly."

I turned to George again. He was still sleeping on my shoulder.

"God, he's so pretty." I whispered to myself.

Quackity obviously heard me because he started snickering.

I turned back to Quackity and said "I'd never even think of hurting him. I promise." He smiled.

He went back to playing on his Ipad. I turned to George again and kissed his hair. Before I went back to my phone, Quackity said "You do have some competition though." I turned to him.

"What?" I asked in confusion. "What do you mean? Does someone else like him? Who? I mean, I don't blame them but I can't let someone think that they can just take what's mine."

Quackity rolled his eyes. And pointed at something... Or someone.

I looked at the direction where Quackity was pointing. It looked like... A green blob? I don't know, I wasn't wearing my glasses.

"What is that?" I asked as I squinted at it. Quackity laughed at me and replied "That, Mi Amigo, is DreamWasTaken. He always flirts with Gogs and some people think they have a thing going on. It's pretty obvious that Dream likes him though."

As he got closer, I could finally see him cearly. He had blond hair and a green hoodie. He had green eyes and freckles. His expression seemed a little agitated as he stomped towards us.

I smirked. I knew exactly why he was upset. If he really did have a crush on George then that means he was jealous of me. I turned to George and kissed his hair once again, my eyes never left the seething blond boy that was still walking towards us.

"Wimblur Foot. Stop making Dream jealous of you and wake Gog boy up." I laugh at Quackity. I take my hand from George's shoulder and put it on his cheek.

"Gogy, wake up. Your friends are here." I whispered to his ear in a low voice. I gently nudged him with my hand. He shifts a little bit. Then he yawns and lifts his head from my shoulder.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I wink at him and he laughs. Finally, the green boy appears in front of us. "Oh, hey Dream." George smiles at him.

"Hi Georgie." Dream smiled at George.

George smiles and stands up. At the same time, I stood up and take his hand.
________________________________

There'll be a Pt. 2