Major Update

Hey everyone, I wasn't going to update again until I was completely finished rewriting Not Again, but I feel there is a few things I should bring up for the time being.

First off, my writing process for the past week or so has been pretty slow due to lack of motivation and my family going places quite often. I will however thrive to start pucking up the pace a bit, but a end of summer release of the updated version of Not Again is becoming less likely.

Second, I've come up with a new name for the story. I'm going to now call it Kept Promises from now on. I named it after a key story element that will be evident in the new version.

The third thing is more of an important matter as it has to do with the recent drama surrounding thegreatrouge, which until now I didn't realize was the same person as thebbros although it says it on their tumbler profile. (I was obviously too blund to actually notice this😅) After educating myself on the situation and the things thegreatrouge has been doing I can say that it has changed my opinion on BABTQFTIM as a whole. While I still like the comic series, I do not respect the creator anymore due to the details of the situation. I will not get into anything else in the situation because I want my page here on Wattpad to be as kid friendly as possible, minus some gore or intense emotions(sad, happy, etc.). Due to this however, it furthers a decision I made a few weeks ago to draw the cover of Kept Promises myself and now reframing to use artwork from the original comic all together.

I do not believe anyone should stop making fanart or fanfictions of BABTQFTIM due to any of this, I am just stating my personal opinion as I always have. Kept Promises will still be written and published for everyone to read!

I hope you all are doing well, and I'll see you when the new story is published!