0 » prologue

You had everything as the youngest sibling, 」your parents spoiling you rotten and making sure you were always happy. They had all the money needed to do it, being the owners of a well known art gallery. 

     The art gallery your older brother was supposed to inherit from your parents.

     You didn't had any problems with their decision, since you weren't especially interested in the family business. You had other plans for your future, related more to pretty paints that costed fortune and brushes, to empty canvas that you loved to brighten with colors, rather than to sitting and being pretty around artworks that you didn't even liked. 

    Your parents had everything but taste in arts.

    But you hoped for your plans to success, you wanted to show the world your talent and how much you loved paiting, to be known as one of the greatest Snezhnayan artists. You knew you could success, you were sure that you will success and in some years, people will pay everything to have your artworks in their room. 

    So why now you were about to attend a family meeting, dressed in fancy clothes that you hated wearing, with someone you hated even more? Yelling about how much you hate this all but especially him and trying your hardest to not cry?

   What went so wrong in your life?

︿

each chapter will have warnings if needed, keep in mind! the prologue is here purely to give a hint about that will happen and that is all. see you in the next chapter!