2 » a quiet ride and empty phone account

You closed the doors with a loud bang and sat on the bed. 」Someone would call you childish and honestly, that's how you felt. Like a child that is not allowed to make a single decision by themself without adults because it's them who knows what is wrong and right for you.

    You knew that they won't change their mind no matter what you say, arguing with them was useless, yet you still hoped for something to happen, like the family they talked about saying no or that it's nothing but a cruel dream—

    "(y/n)?"

    "Leave me alone Ajax, I'm not in the mood!" You seriously didn't wanted to talk with anyone now and—

    "God, I seriously meant leave me alone!" You shouted when he opened the doors anyway. Talk about lack of culture...

    "I just wanted—"

    "Did parents send you there to talk with me? " You raised eyebrows. No, it wouldn't be a surprise.

    "I wanted to ask if you are alright." 

    "...just angry at mom and dad." 

    A moment of silence.

    "Sorry for that..." you mumbled, "I just thought it was them." 

    Your relationship with your own brother already left much to wish for, with how rarely you talked with him about casual things and how you always thought he was on your parents' side, rather than yours.

    You hoped you were wrong about this and it's just the lack of communication. It probably was, you wished for it.

    "Don't apologize."

    You sighed, "Do you need anything else?"

    "I'll talk with them later to see they can change their mind."

    You huffed, "No way they will listen to any of us."

    Your parents weren't bad people, you would always say. They gave you and Ajax everything you asked for, they just... had hard time taking no for an answer. Hard time listening to others and only wanting to do things the way they want. 

    It was a minor problem, you would say.

    Ajax looked at you for a second more before answering, "I'll try anyway, okay?"

    You just nodded in answer. He seemed as stubborn as them sometimes.

    "Is there anything else?" Your voice was quiet as you asked.

    He seemed to think about it for a second, maybe two.

    "No... But if you need to talk just say, 'kay?"

    You nodded again. There was a 'thank you' stuck in your throat.

    You wished you had the voice to say it to him.

    ︿

    You spent the rest of the day in your bed, not even leaving to eat something. You couldn't possibly manage to talk with your parents without arguing.

    And you didn't wanted to see them.

    Ajax also didn't tried talking to you, even after you heard some shouting coming from the downstairs. You guessed it was him trying to talk but failing. Just like you thought. This was a lost case and it seemed like you had to take this in your own hands.