7 » a chance to live your dreams

「"I am never listening to you again."」

    "Did something happened...?"

    "He happened!"

    Right. 

    The next day you decided to meet with Rosalyne again– mostly to complain about her great plan and how it didn't worked, only made your situation worse. Well, it wasn't her fault but... someone had to take the blame. 

    "What exactly he did?" She raised her eyebrows, not specially moved by your words. You sat on the chair next to the table. You looked for a moment at the food (two packets of french fries, to be exact) before speaking.

    "He made fun out of me when I asked him to help me." You started, "And basically called me stupid for thinking that we can change anything."

    Though, you weren't sure if he called you exactly stupid or it was something else in all those insults. Whether he did or not,  you felt stupid anyway.

    "He's a massive asshole and didn't even paid for my food. No, worse! He insulted me and left!" You took a fry and bite it. 

    "Men has totally no manners..." 

    You took another fry, "Tell me something I don't know."

    How the hell you are going to survive this stupid idea? Because for now, you hardly see it happening. Nora just looked a you with a hum. 

    "And I'm supposed to be with him! If I had money I would just leave this city and never come back." Maybe after some years, just to see how things changed, see how the kids running around your school every day changed.

    They probably would be already busy with their life, but–

    "This doesn't sound like a bad idea actually."

    You glared at Rosalyne.

    "Did you ignored the 'if I had money' part?" You raised your eyebrows. Really. You get it, your friends are rich and so your parents but come on–

    "Won't your parent give you some money for your birthday?" You thought about it honestly, your birthday presents were always expensive, but you weren't sure if it would be enough.

    "They will, but would it be enough to find a place to live?" You would probably have to rent a small place, find a new job and oh wait what about school–

    "I can't do this before graduation anyway..." It would be great to finish school, go to college one day... or at least be able to get a job, "So it's another reason why no."

    God, you would have to work! And probably rent a place somewhere. Or live in hotels. You were just seventeen and spent your whole life around luxuries and not having to do anything by yourself. In no way you were ready for living alone.

    "And I'm not ready to live alone, no, we need a different plan..." Half of the fries from your packet were already gone. Who thought it was a good idea to buy the small ones...

    Nora hummed again. She actually seemed to start thinking about it. 

    "Or you can live with someone? Maybe you can talk to him again—"

    "No."

    "—and ask about leaving the town with you?" That was so stupid, "Look, he can't be that stupid to refuse this idea. It would benefit both of you."

    You raised your eyebrows. No, that was very fucking stupid. 

    At this point everything about this situation was stupid and nauseating.