09 ° Vivid Tangerine.

❝HIKIKOMORI ZETTAI JUSTICE!❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD WAS PRETTY COOL, [Name] thought, sprinting through the long and convoluted hallways of Towa Hills. I mean, getting your first exciting fan letter from someone that clearly cares about you? From Forrest, no less. Best of all—they suggested the Hersey's Chocolate World account to delete themselves!

And so, Hershey's Chocolate World did the appropriate thing, suggesting that Forrest starts running.

In her opinion? It was pretty cool for an account on Tumblr to do something like that.

"Oh, shit!" She snapped out of her trance, nearly running into whatever was in front of her. Her knee abruptly bumped into the wall, causing her confidence to crumble immediately. Cradling her knee, she sat on the floor, murmuring "ow" over and over again like a mantra. Once the pain began to numb, she stood up again, shaking her head.

In her opinion? That wasn't pretty cool!

She didn't deserve to run into the wall like that!

"...Oh well," [Name] said, patting dust off of her clothing and going back on her merry way. She wanted to hang out with a special someone today, someone very special!

Once arriving at that special someone's door, she politely knocked three times.

"Open the door, pleeaaase! It's your favorite Li'l Ultimate Science here to say hello!" She exclaimed, patiently waiting for the door to open.

...

A minute passed, and the door didn't seem to open.

"Helloooo? Is anyone home?" She called out again, owlishly staring at the closed door. "If you're not here, I guess I'll just look somewhere else—"

The doorknob turned, opening ever-so-slightly as grey eyes peaked from the shadows.

"...Ah—are you, um... Here for me? Do you have the right person?"

Jataro murmured, opening the door more. [Name] vigorously nodded, smiling at him.

"Yep! I'm here to hang out with you, Jataro! Can I come inside your room?"

"...Okay," he responded, reluctantly letting her inside into his room.

His room was small (even if it was the same size as her room)—messily littered with dried paint on the floors, as well as art tools for sculpting. In the center was a lone easel with a rough sketch of something or someone, the graphite on the canvas far too messy for her to properly discern the subject of the drawing. Jataro, on the other hand, seemed frantic to put the canvas away, shoving it inside a closet filled with other painted canvases and drawings. However, he seemed to leave the sculpting tools on the floor alone.