13 ° Burnt Orange.

❝(WOW WOW WOW) MY EGO'S GROWING STRONGER...❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHIROKUMA LED THE GIRLS TO A SECRET BASE, HIDDEN UNDERGROUND TO PROTECT ADULTS. It's strange, she ponders, walking through the sewers with Toko and Shirokuma by her side. She never thought she'd ever get to leave that apartment room, let alone be walking through the sewers.

That dreary, dreary apartment room.

With no one to talk to, no one to hang out with, not a single access to the outside world;

Komaru was left in the dark, not even knowing why she was taken away from her family.

Now that she's in the outside world, she has to fight for her life in this town, but at least she's... she's gotten a bit more freedom! Sure, it's a lot more deadly and chaotic compared to her life spent in that room, but it's also so much more. There are people to talk to! She doesn't have to spend her time re-reading the fashion magazines brought to her door every morning, or playing the same Sayaka Maizono songs in her bedroom, or sewing with that kit given to her, but no one to gift those items to...

They arrived at the underground base. Before the small group was a bunch of adults, some walking around, some in conversations, and others huddling to themselves. "So many adults here!" Komaru gasped, drawing a few eyes to her.

"I never expected there would be an underground base like this..."

"It's an old warehouse where they used to store water tanks." Shirokuma explained, "The kids don't know about it!"

Komaru turned her head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "Um, what's with those trailers?"

Shirokuma straightened his posture, pride swelling in his chest. "I brought them here to make it a little easier for everyone to live. Ehehe, aren't I strong? I might not look like it, but I'm built the same way as a Monokuma."

Toko stifled a laugh. "Might not look like it? You look exactly like a Monokuma."

"Since you're here," Shirokuma continued, ignoring Toko's side comment, "you might as well talk to everyone! You can talk to me later." Then, he walked off, presumably to greet some of the adults after his return.

"You one-sided idiot..." Toko grumbled, rolling her eyes. "It's not like I want to talk to them."

The two girls walked around for a bit, a comfortable silence lingering. Darting her eyes around, Komaru's irises landed upon an individual, catching her eyes.

She was a fair-skinned woman, with light pink hair that reaches her waist. Her eyes seemed to be brown, a beauty mark located beneath her lips. She wore a white tank top and a blue stadium jacket over it, black ripped jeans underneath along with sky blue sneakers. A cigarette rested in the corner of her mouth, occasionally puffing out smoke.