- s e v e n -

I got back to the hotel and just stood in my room. What had happened to me? This wasn't like me, not at all.

I decided to take a shower. My skin still was hot in a bad way and it felt wrong. I needed to clean every ounce of her off my skin.

The took a cold shower instead of a hot one. The cold water slid down my skin and eased it. It felt nice.

My mind can't help but wonder if it's because I found my mate. That is probably the reason.

Great. Lukas is fucking up another aspect of my life. He's not even here and he's ruining everything. Why couldn't I just be born human? I hate this. I hate all of this.

The cold shower seemed to help and I wondered, could I still masturbate? Or am I just broken all around?

I turned the water warm and slid my hand down to my cock.

Hell yeah I could still get off.

At least I have that going for me. I don't know what I would've done if I was completely orgasmless.

I was doing my thing when Lukas slipped into my mind. Him touching me, teasing me, fucking me, and I came. Hard. I groaned at the unexplainably good feeling and my body buzzed.

What the fuck.

I am not gay and I'm especially not gay for Lukas fucking Sinclair. I did not just cum at the thought of him.

I finished my shower quickly and got out. I just need to sleep. I hate this. All of this.

I changed into some boxers and shorts before climbing into bed. My mind was ready to sleep but I couldn't get over a strange feeling in the back of my head. The feeling of being watched.

I turned the lamp on and looked around. My room was on the ground level, convenient for a quick get-away. The blinds were still open and I could see the landscaping behind the hotel.

I got up to look out real quick to put the feeling at ease. Like I thought, there was no one there. I shut the blinds as a precaution and got back in bed. I hit the lights and I was out like a baby.

*****

I hunched over the toilet, letting everything out of my body. There wasn't much in it to begin with.

I don't know what came over me but I was awoken abruptly and had to run to the bathroom.

It couldn't have been the alcohol, I didn't even have that much to drink. I swear to the Goddess if I'm actually getting sick right now—

This is so inconvenient. Werewolves rarely even get sick. So why does my body have to hate me right now? This couldn't have waited a week?

I laid on the bathroom floor, throwing up a couple more times. I hadn't eaten anything since...oh my Goddess I haven't ate since breakfast yesterday. I totally forgot.

The vomit burns my throat and makes my eyes water. I'm hungry I want food but I don't have any food. I decide that I will just go get a big breakfast later.

The bathroom floor is nice and cool against my sweaty skin and it was surprisingly comfy. I think I'll just sleep right here. I like that idea.

I lay on my back and slip off into a restless sleep.

*****

My head pounded, my stomach churned, and I could not think anything. My body felt like absolute shit. I still remained on the bathroom floor but it wasn't cold anymore, I felt like I was burning up.