"Kill or be Killed"

"Where is it!?" I ask myself looking for the shirt that I told myself Would be worn to this city clean up Elena insisted we must volunteer at.

"We are apart of the founding family, we have to be apart of these activities" she stated as I rolled my eyes at her statement, I knew she was right I just really wished she wasn't.

I huff opening my door knocking quickly and opening Elena's door without a wait for an answer. Seeing Stefan and Elena hugging I smile and put my hands up.

"It's just me." I smile, then putting my arms behind my back closing the door and looking back at the perfect couple. "Hey have you seen one of my shirts, its green and lacey." I lift my eyebrows up after the word lacey.

" Oh yeah, I think it got put into my laundry." she says pointing to her folded clean clothes. I breathe in with relief seeing the shirt I was looking for next to her other t-shirt pile, I begin my trail out of her room but stop in my tracks.

"Thanks,- oh- how is today supposed to go? Am I mad at you for breaking my sisters heart?" I say with pure sarcasm, Stefan and Elena laugh looking at me they both begin to nod . "Okay just checking, you two have your alone time now." I smile closing the door and heading to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today we get to give back to the community." Tylers mom exclaims through the microphone, I roll my eyes walking towards the bathroom to hide when I see Mason Lockwood. I smile and continue towards my new hiding spot. I turn around to see Stefan walking over to Mason, hearing Stefan apologizing on Damon's account since Damon tried to kill him the night of Jenna's barbecue.

"There's one of you and two of us, so watch your back." I hear Stefan say, I roll my eyes reluctantly walking back over to Mason's car.

"Hey, do you need any help?" I smile, a fake one that only my brothers and sister would notice.

"Uh yeah, there's a pretty light box right there." he says pointing at the smallest box, looking back at Stefan.

"Thanks." I smile taking the one he pointed at and a heavy one as he looks at me surprised, I walk by him and look him in the eyes. "Right over there, correct?" I smirk pointing towards the bench with the other similar boxes, he nods dumbfounded by my action.

I lean against the bench clicking on my phone seeing if any new texts have come in from my brother but I'm mistaken,m. Looking up I see Mason walking toward me with a box, i smile a smile that only the most oblivious wouldn't notice.

"So, Jenna said your new into town." Mason says putting the box next to the ones I dropped.

"Uh yeah, I moved here a month ago, also sorry I left the barbecue early yesterday, I had a thing I had to do." I say trying to walk away from his tall figure.

"It's fine, all you missed was Jenna being super drunk, um. So how do you like it here?" he asks slying his eyes and looking over at Stefan who was now next to Damon. "Make any friends?" he smiles looking back at me.

"Uh yeah actually, a couple. It's a nice town lots of excitement." I state, shrugging my shoulders and smiling looking over at the brothers as well, I begin to walk away again.

"Be careful who your friends are in this town." He grabs my arm looking into my eyes, he holds my wrist more intensely then a average guy, then again he is a werewolf. "Some can get you into trouble." he says pushing my arm as he releases his grip, as I begin walking past him I put my face next to his ear.

"You don't scare me." I whisper into his ear.

"I should." he says under his breath, I roll my eyes at his idiotic statement.