You Look Dashing

Hey Guys!!! So people are actually reading this!!! Which means so much, So just let me know if you want Celia to be with a certain Someone ;) also, this is one of my favorite chapters for, So enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~

The past couple days have been filled with laying on the low, there uncle is in town, apparently Klaus compelled him to believe Elena and I were twins before he even took me out of the coffin so that was a easy one. I hear Damon in the house so i knock on Elena's door and come in seeing Damon on Elena's bed.

"I won't tell Stefan my bad!" I close the door when Elena opens it pulling me in. "Careful, I'm still fragile I say" Pouting humorously.

"So why Is your boyfriends brother on your bed with your...teddy bear?" I say jumping on the bed grabbing the teddy bear and giving Damon a questioning look, playing with the teddie's little arms.

"Apparently we all need to worry about Stefan" he looks at me and i widen my eyes acting like that explains everything.

"I don't think he's okay, I mean he says he is but he is struggling" Elena says as I look at the pile of broken things in the corner.

"clearly" I add pointing at the pile with the teddy 's arm.

"how long should he take to be back to normal" I ask playing dumb, when we left the tomb vampire's house Stefan had to drink Elena' blood to survive, now he's going through withdrawals.

"A couple days give or take" Damon answers.

"It's been a couple days" Elena says putting her arm on her hip.

"Okay then give" he says as I roll my eyes. Damon stands up and goes through Elena's drawers. I kind of space out, playing with teddy's arms again.

"you are use to the real it in Stefan to a obsessively annoying level." Damon says when I lean back into there conversation.

"He's not you." Elena says grabbing a picture Damon took off her nightstand.

"I think that is literally what Stefan has spent so long trying so hard to not be." I say emphasizing the not. "But not drinking human blood has been what keeps him from that, and not blaming you, but when he drank your blood I think that crossed the line of him being 'real it in' Stefan and maybe he's more like Damon then you think" I say.

"Wow I bet you have a lovely diary Celia." Damon adds, and I roll my eyes.

"why would I ever have a diary" I huff, getting up from the bed patting the teddy back on the bed.

I leave the room and Damon follows, not following into my room.

~~~~~~~

I finish getting ready realizing I am now seen as a founder family, so I have to go to this dumb founder party. Elena comes in my room and I turn around smiling at her.

" Whats up, oh how was Jeremy and your conversation?" Apparently Elena told Jeremy we're adopted, well she said that because well you know, but I didn't go because he barely knows me.

"You should have came, but he took it well" she says jumping on my bed.

"No, we're not close, we're like friends still, not even close to siblings."

"yet" Elena finishes my sentence, as I wince at the pain of realizing, every one here will probably hate me before I get close to Jeremy, I mean I'm not necessarily here for what they think I am.

"you okay?" she says looking at me in my mental debate.

" yeah um, let's get going" I smile.

~~~~~~~~~