Untitled Part 9

I lay in my bed, thinking about Damon and I almost kissing, his blue eyes playing in my mind over and over again. I hear my phone ring and begin to grab it, seeing it's Elena I immediately answer.

"hey." I say in a low tone.

"hey" Elena grabbles, obviously sounding annoyed.

"Need anything?" I say wondering why she called.

"can you go on Stefan duty." I roll my eyes and try to make an excuse.

"I'm so busy right now." I say not implying anything that is making me busy, because well I was planning on staying home all day.

"Celia, I know your not going to school, so literally just sit on the couch like you would on your bed and watch TV. Just make sure he doesn't get out or something I don't know, or if he needs anything." She says and I start packing a bag, knowing I'm about to cave.

"Isn't the point of locking him being that he doesn't get what he wants besides Why can't Damon do it" I say taking one more chance to get out of it.

"No, he's doing something and we all know he won't help Stefan if he needs something plus I just need you to stay here while I go back to the house to grab clothes that you didn't pick out and the point of him being down there is so that we can get him back to the old him and don't you want to help him do that?" she says.

"first words hurt and second the guilt trip worked, I'll be over in a little." I say rolling my eyes hanging up.

~~~~~~~~

I walk in to the Boarding house.

"Any one home?" I yell and no one answers so I jump on the couch, and go on my phone, oh shit theres a sad vampire downstairs.  I walk down and someone stands in the way "Damon, hi, now bye" I say trying to pass him as he makes a sound with his tongue.

"tsk tsk tsk, no it's not safe down there, he's hungry." he says I roll my eyes and try to pass him again this time succeeding, if only he knew I am literally a thousand years older than him.

"I think I can handle myself thanks for the concern. " I walk down the stairs and grab the bottle of animal blood. "hey bestie, so I'm sure your super hungry so I brought some blood, no human stuff." I say in a happy tone.

"Not hungry" he says in a upset tone.

"Oh, you definitely are, and I can help, now here's some bambi" I say putting the bottle in the cell as I walk away.

"He's your bestie now?" Damon asks and I look at him.

"Pouting is not a good look on you Damon." I sing, and walk past him and he grabs my arm pushing me against the wall right outside of the chamber.

"don't play cute, you can't act like that night didn't happen." he says, as I look at his lips snapping out of it looking back at his eyes, shaking my head,  I go on my tiptoes and whisper in his ear.

"Oh but I can." I say as I get off the wall and walk to the couch.

"You obviously wanted to kiss me, or you wouldn't have almost did so." He says following my steps. I shake my head and lay on the couch like I did that night.

"I didn't want to kiss you it was just in the moment i don't like you like that Damon." I say grabbing my phone out of my pocket, but Damon grabs it out of my hand, throwing it god knows where.

"Oh so you didn't want to kiss me, just like you didn't want this." he says getting on top of me, increasing the tension between us as he gets closer. I look away acting like this is not bothering me, he grabs me by my chin and makes me look at him, I smile like nothing about this is out of the ordinary.