A party

I fell asleep and woke up actually in my bed, I'm surprised knowing how insane my "twin" Gilbert's life is. I see its very early and I go to Elena's room and she's not there so I run down and see her sitting at the table then Stefan come's into view, them both looking at me with confusion.

"What? do i look that bad?" I question looking at them.

"No, you just ran down here like there was a fire and maybe there was, wouldn't be the most surprising thing to happen." Elena shrugs and I laugh at her shrugging my shoulder.

"oh, I didn't see you in your room and its kind of early so I thought maybe you died or something" I say walking over to the fridge "what are you guys looking for?" I say seeing they have a bunch of old boxes on the table.

"Well we promised we'd help Damon find his old love, and the secret to doing so is in one of these books" Stefan says as my heart winces at the thought of Damon having an old love, can not believe he still loves Katherine. I mean it has to be her, right?

"aww cute, who's his first love?" I say sipping the coffee I just poored.

"Katherine Pierce, fun fact she looks just like us." I act like this is news to me and smile.

"I have a feeling life is about to get very interesting since i moved here."I smile looking at them as my stomach hurts. "Well I'm going to go  on a walk, Ill see you guys later!" I smile and grab my shoes, time for breakfast.

~~~~~

I release my fangs from the joggers neck and smirk, licking the rest of the blood up and he smiles since I compelled him to like it. 

"Now that I'm done you will go home and wear a scarf, you will not remember this, you will not remember me, if anyone asks, an animal attacked you." he walks away and I roll my eyes, licking the blood off my finger. That was fun, and I'm no longer hungry, I walk back home to get ready for a family day, God help me.

~~~~

I walk into the house and hear Jenna cutting something up. So I walk into the kitchen. 

"hello Celia" I hear before I even walk in, making me realize the voice almost immediately.

"Hello Damon." I walk in and realize i'm in a sports bra and shorts because I got blood on my jacket.

"I thought you left with a jacket" Jenna looks at me as I smile.

"Oh yeah, I was running and I got super sweaty so I took it off, why are you here Damon?" 

"here for family day! Do you not want me here C?" I smile and shake my head rolling my eyes in a joking manner.

"Of course i want you here it wouldn't have been the same without you, I'm going to take a shower, bye" I smile and wave going upstairs. 

~~~~~~~

I look at my texts seeing Klaus texted me saying the dumb brother stuff.

"Don't get close to any of them," or "If you fall in love as easy Rebekah I will have you in the coffin by tomorrow" I roll my eyes and respond with a "k" He's driving me insane. I take my shower and leave the bathroom in just a towel, I see Damon coming up and hurry into my room.

"Going somewhere C?" Damon says causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Already have a nickname for me Damon? I mean I I've been here almost a day." I smirk and leave the hall way into my room. 

I change into some comfortable pants and a cute shirt with lace as the top, a little sexy but also Is very lady like, I like this new world where women get the right to where what they would like, I mean those clothes 100 years ago were such a bore.