"Daddy issues"

SMUT SMUT SMUT!! I am sorry in advance, but I know you freaks have been waiting for this so, enjoy Daddy Damon, also my first time writing like this so give me some grace.

My eyes open to the light hitting my pupils through the window, my eyes move down to the rigid body under me to see Damon sleeping peacefully, I am now noticing how different his features look when he sleeps.

His usual angry looking eyes are no longer being complimented by a furrowed brow and his lips are now almost slanted in a grinning manner. He is always beautiful but right now he looks beautiful and in peace.

My awe of him comes to an end quickly when a sort of hunger I have never felt runs through me, I never let myself last this long while being hungry. If I ever feel any sort of hunger I find the first person I see and drink till I'm full, I never hold out for this long.

I take the the covers off me slowly and let his arm fall off of my waist, I hate that I have to go and leave the moment of bliss he has taken me into but I feel like my head has a thousand pounds weighing on it and my bones are decaying, they technically are since I have been dead for a thousand years.

I step into my jeans and jump up to put them on all the way, I tip toe, and sneak out of his room looking at his peaceful manner one more time before closing his door. I go down his stairs as quietly as possible, the second my feet hit the last step my whole body becomes weaker than before, I begin coughing not being able to breathe, bringing myself down to my knees in agony.

"What the hell?" I ask, the second my cough ends I see the reminisce of blood now in my hand from the painful choking that consumed me.

I bring myself back to my feet, grabbing my shoes and heading out the door as fast as possible, I get out the door and pace myself to the car finally getting in and taking a deep breath. I drive off and go back to that green way I always drive to for a bite to eat. The drive felt longer than usual but I finally park in the front seeing a strong built man get out of his car as I wait for him to get far enough. I get out of the car and speed over to him, as I stand behind him he continues walking, he doesn't notice I'm behind him so I just walk next to him as if I have been near in his presence the entire time.

"Do you go down these trails often?" I ask, he jumps a little from me startling him and moves his eyes to me as if he wasn't bothered by my presence.

"Uh yeah, yeah it's always really nice up here." He smiles, I look at him and smile back, I guess I always have fun with my food but never the less I continue walking next to him, trying to put in my mind how I want this to go.

To play or not to play around, that is the question.

"Which one would you recommend?" I ask with a lifted eyebrows as if I am just a clueless female trying to take a walk with bluejeans on, because that is totally normal.

"The one I am about to go on is my favorite." He smiles, I nod looking out at the beautiful trees filled with an array of different colored leaves, I look up at him noticing he is kind of attractive.

His eyes are hazel, his smile is already showing in his resting features and his body is broad and covered in muscle, he already seems like a kind soul and his hair is cut in a way that is neatly covering his forehead but it is cut to look that way making him even more presentable, though I can tell he just woke up from his tired eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask, looking at him and stopping, he turns around realizing my body has come to a halt and looks at me oddly from my urgent stop.

"Yeah..." He mutters, looking at me almost annoyed at how confident I already am even though I don't know him.

"Do you have any family in town?"  I ask, he shakes his head answering me honestly from me compelling him. "Great, your going to let me bite your pretty neck and help myself until I am  completely finished." I smile, saying this while walking up to him and touching his chest seductively with my pointer finger.