The girl who will never love

Elena and I walk towards the roaring engine Stefan is driving and she smirks at him.

"Nice car" I say.

"Thank you Celia" he says looking at me and then at Elena "thought it was a waste to sit in the garage all this time." I nod completely agreeing with him. Elena and him kiss and I look away and Elena begins.

"Didn't know you we're coming back today." she smiles completely and entirely engulfed by the presence of Stefan, there relationship is so admirable to see, they truly do love each other. 

"Well I woke up this morning, thinking, wow I really want to see my girlfriend, and spend as much time with her as I can" As he says this I bring my hand to the right side of my chest as if what he said has physically pained me from him not including me. "and her sister" I laugh.

"I'll let you two talk" I smile walking away, they obviously don't need a third wheel.

~~~~~~~~

History class, Is what i'm in right now, with Elena and Stefan, I sit behind them since I came late in the year.

"So, founders day-"

Alaric gets cut off by.... Bonnie? I forgot she existed. I smile at her and she smiles back but not at Elena and Stefan, who I'm guessing were trying to smile at her. Damn, cold shoulder, rough.

~~~~~~~~~

Elena made me run with her after class to catch up with Bonnie, I didn't mind.

"Bonnie!" Elena says, Bonnie obviously doesn't want to talk.

"How you holding up?" I say and she smiles at me.

"better, I just, it's been a lot y'know-" Bonnie begins but someone ends her sentence short.

"Oh my god Bonnie!!!! I missed you." Caroline runs to Bonnie  "I know we talked every day. but I've missed you so much!!!! how you been." Caroline says being her same bubbly self.

"Good, just keeping myself busy." Bonnie states and Caroline talks immediately after.

"Well I have something to help with that! help me find a founders day dress?" I look at Elena seeing she's confused.

"Am I missing something?" Elena says her tone matching her facial expressions.

"Miss Mystic?" Bonnie says.

"They announced it today, You and I are on it, and since Celia is your twin and she came late in the year, well Celia your on it too!" I smile in the most noticeably fake smile.

"Wow I forgot about that, we signed up for it so long ago." Elena says and I loop my arm with hers as she smiles.

"Yeah, so are you dropping out then?" Caroline states, not sounding upset at all.

"I can't" Elena says shaking her head.

"No?" Caroline questions almost in a desperate tone.

"Her mom is the one who wanted her to enter" Bonnie states and Elena nods.

"Well I'll be back, see ya guys." I say heading to the office.

"Where you going?" Elena asks and I look at her thinking it's obvious.

"Um, I thought it was obvious, dropping out? I'm not meant to be in a fancy dress, plus no date no dance." I say remembering how Alaric told us the event goes.

"We could find you someone to go with, and I really would like my sister there with me." Elena says grabbing my hands and I smile in defeat.

"oh, okay, yeah I'll find someone I guess." I smile weakly, and she hugs me, I hug back seconds later, seeing Caroline fake smile at me, wow she really wants to win, now doesn't she?