'Katerina'

"Hi." My heart beats like a storm as the Large door of the Salvatore Boarding house opens to reveal Damon's not so happy face, his arm resting on the large door. "Sorry I wasn't really on my phone yesterday." I swallow my lie.

"Come on in." he says. "Nice shirt." He scoffs while I walk past him, I look down to see no bra on, well Dean will have a surprise on his floor.

"thanks." I cough, zipping up my jacket.

"Celia." I hear Elena and I turn, getting ambushed with her arms around me. "Where have you been?" She asks letting me out of the hug.

"Just spent the day out." I shrug. I hear Damon scoff behind me and I swallow, I look behind Elena to see... Rose? I remember being seeing her for a small time, she practically turned Katherine, against my brothers wishes and I compelled her to forget about who I am after running away from Klaus long ago.

Gotta always make sure my ends are tied.

"Well your a new face." I lie.

"Yeah you missed a lot Celia." Stefan adds and I nod, looking at him with a small smile.

"I'm sorry, I had my phone away from me all day." I lie, it was on silent.

"Well, let's give you and Elena a history lesson." Damon pushes me and Elena into the library as we sit down on the leather couch, I put a pillow on my stomach and lift my legs and crossing them. Looking at Damon wondering what he means, history lesson?

"Ok, you have to understand I only know what I picked up over the years, and I don't know what's true and not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real." She says and I swallow looking down, what the hell did i miss?

"Who is he?" Elena asks and I look at her, waiting for an answer as well, waiting to see what Rose really knows.

"One of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon states.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds as the knot in my stomach is becoming more violent.

"Like Elijah." Elena says, as my mind moves even faster wondering if the one night stand was worth missing this much.

Yes it was.

"No. Elijah was the easter bunny compared to Klaus." She's got that right. "he's a foot soldier, Klaus is the real deal." She states.

"So there's two originals?" I ask acting clueless, wondering if she knows anything on me.

"No there's six, two sisters and four brothers, one of the sisters is very unknown, she keeps herself hidden but vampires who talk about her say she is hell." I nod knowing all of this is right.

"And what does this have to do with any of us? Is this Elijah the one to kidnap you?" I ask looking at her, prepared to rip his heart from his chest if he did so.

"No I did." Rose states as if I should have known this already, but her answer leaves me in a state of confusion.

"Cool, so then why are we trusting you again?" I ask, looking back at her.

"Because the enemies of our enemies are our friends." Damon says and I look at him with hooded eyes. "And Klaus is known to be the oldest." He says and I internally scoff, there are good things that come out of being quite through the years.

"Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming for me? What about Celia?" She asks. I swallow, trying to come up with something.

"Maybe he likes straight hair better then curly, I don't know." I shrug. "If what she's saying is true." I add.

"Which it is." She cuts me off.