Masquerade

"Easy" Matt says. "Grab the door Jere" Matt smiles as Jeremy closes the door to the gilbert home, following Matt who's bringing Jenna to the couch, I go straight to the kitchen beginning to make lunch.

"Gotta take it easy" Matt smiles and Jenna grunts annoyed.

"Seriously, you don't want to open your stitches hemorrhage and die." Jeremy states as they walk into the living room and I roll my eyes at Jere's blunt comment.

"The only thing i'm dying from is embarrassment." Jenna scoffs.

"No..." I mutter. "I am sure the doctor has seen much worse." I laugh.

"Celia, I walked into a knife, who does that?" I shrug my shoulders not knowing how to answer that.

"Freak accident." Elena smiles, looking at Matt to help.

"Yeah, it happens." Jeremy adds.

"Yeah I mean, I've done it like, 20 times at the grill." Matt tries to make Jenna feel better, it must have worked because she laughs lightly. "Ok, I'm being nice." he puts Jenna on the couch, as she thanks him. Elena comes into the kitchen with me and Jeremy follows.

"What are we going to do now." Jeremy asks.

"Personally?  just going to make lunch." I shrug, throwing a grape into my mouth.

"About Katherine." He correct looking at me like I am an idiot, I give him the same look sarcastically. .

"Nothing Jeremy." Elena says and I point at her agreeing with her statement.

"She tried to kill Jenna, were not just going to let her get away with that."

"If it keeps us safe we can Jeremy." ELena says scolding him with one look.

"What if she pulls-"

"Let it go Jeremy, she got what she wanted, so she wont, i'm not hungry anymore, I'm going out." I say, dropping the box of pre cooked potatoes back on the counter, leaving the house. I haven't eaten in days and with so many people on vervain these days I can't help but just deal with the hunger.

"Wait. Can you drive me somewhere?" Jeremy asks and I roll my eyes opening the front door for him. He stands there and I look at him waiting to get his ass out the door.

"Get in my car before I change my mind Jeremy-" I sing.

"Okayy " he puts his hands up surrendering, exiting the door.

We get in the car and I look at him waiting to know where I need to drive him, he sits looking out the window.

"I can't read your mind Jeremy." I laugh.

"What? oh- the Salvatore boarding house."

"What? Why are you going there?" I look at him.

"You know what- I'll just walk." I start running the car.

"Nope it's fine, i'll just drop you off." I give a straight smile. I tap the steering wheel waiting for the silence to come to a stop.

"You and Damon don't seem like poker buddies though so why are we dropping you -" I inquire.

"We're killing Katherine tonight." He blatantly states.

"Cool, i'm helping." I say keeping my eyes on the road, I feel his eyes on me and I look back at him. "At Least tell me the plan."

"Well the masquerade ball is tonight, we know Katherine will be there and that Elena won't because her and Stefan are you know." I nod "so it's the perfect time to kill her." He smiles.