Where Our Story Begins

I roll my eyes at yet another message from Klaus telling me to be smart, the only reason he took me out of that musty, confined, coffin was to help him with his plan. He probably would have woken up Rebekah, but she falls in love with anyone who breaths and I'm the only one who looks like Elena so here is where our plan begins.

I finish the swig of alcohol in my cup and leave what is called the Mystic Grill. Looking at all the cars and seeing which ones I would enjoy the most, I see a guy entering an old black Cadillac which I have loved since they came out years ago. Always loved the purr they had when it passed by. I sway my hips over to the man who owns the car with a small grin.

"Hello sir" I smirk, looking at him with devious eyes as he looks me up and down, ew. I mean I am a thousand some years old but I am probably 16 in his eyes so gross, and I almost feel bad for Elena if he thinks i'm her.

"yes fine lady what can I do for ya?" he says in a southern accent as I smile at him, acting like the fine lady that I am not.

"Sorry to bother you sir, but is there any one else with you?" I smile trying to act sweet, He shakes his head as I continue to look at him with innocent eyes.

"No sweetheart, why you ask?" I smile and drop my lips into a smirk and then a grim straight face looking into his eyes.

"Because, you are going to give me your beautiful car and forget you ever had it, you are going to hand me the keys." I look down at my hand as he drops the rusted keys as I look back at his eyes. "Thank you, and now you will walk away and forget this conversation ever happened" I smile again as he walks away with no emotion or recollection of his ownership to this car on his face. I roll my eyes and get in the car as I enter my phone into what I believe they call an aux, give me a break I haven't been out of a coffin for a hundred years. I blast some music and exit the parking lot.

This is going to be fun.

~~~~~~~

So Elena was just told of her adoption, I asked her friend Caroline was it? Yes, I believe so, any ways I compelled her to forget me and the conversation, what would I do without compulsion? I don't even want to think of what a world would look like without vampirism. I turn my music down and I park on the street parallel to Elena's house as I call Klaus.

"Hello Love, you there now?" Klaus says after he answers almost immediately, he's not in his real body right now so he doesn't have the accent I and all my fellow siblings have.

"Yes Klaus, it is mighty small but I believe it is the same as the pictures you have shown and sent me." I say and put the phone with the picture of the house up to the physcial house seeing the perfect resemblance.

" Oh and don't forget-"

"Yes my dear brother, turn off the accent" I say as I turn the accent off in the middle of my sentence.

"Perfect, well go get em' tiger and-" I can hear his smirk through the phone.

"Goodbye Nicklaus"  I say revealing his full name which only Rebekah and I are aloud to use.

" Hi I'm Celia, and um, I'm your twin" I begin, reciting the simple line with innocence while I look in the mirror seeing if it's believable. That it is.

I begin to walk up to the door feeling in a way nervous, no,  I can not have these petite emotions, I'm just here to tear someone's life apart and keep Intel on her so that Klaus can use her for some dumb sacrifice  soon. I knock on the door beginning to hear footsteps, when the door opens it is not Elena, but the aunt, perfect at least I can compel her to think that there were two before that becomes suspicious.