It's not that simple

PART 2

The plane ride back to the compound was quieter than before. Y/n sat in the back of the plane and didn't speak to anyone. Sam walked by her and stopped to almost make a joke to cheer her up but decided against it. He didn't know how to feel about the situation but he could tell Steve no longer had a soft spot for her. Peter sat far away from y/n but kept an eye on her while Steve and Tony sat up front in mist of their own conversation.

"Your the one who was tough on her in the first place" Steve spoke low making sure no one further down the plane could hear their conversation.

"Things change besides you're the one who thought I was too mean to her but now you want to send her to the raft?" As usually Tony had a very different opinion. He had a hologram computer pulled up in his lap and was going through security measures Friday could activate back at the compound.

"It the best option considering her track record. Not to mention she is now a risk to the compound if she is able to lose control like they say" Steve looked out the windows rubbing his forehead as he assessed the situation.

"We are not sending her to the raft" Tony shut off the hologram aggressively and turned to face Steve "You started this thing by bring Wanda in and I didn't want to do that. Both are just as dangerous"

"Wanda didn't have anywhere else to go"

"Neither does y/n"

Steve sighed beginning to give up this argument "She abandoned them during a war...I just am not convinced of her character"

"Good thing I own the building"

***

When the plane landed Steve walked down the ramp past y/n. He told her to follow him and she stood up hesitantly scared of what was about to happen. She looked back at Tony who was talking to Peter for some comfort but all Tony did was nod at her to follow Steve. She noticed Sam fell in behind her as all three of them walked into the compound.

The elevator ride was silent and awkward. However, y/n was relived to see that they were traveling to the floor where everyone lived and not to the basement. They exited the elevator and y/n continued to follow Steve with Sam right behind her. When the group crossed through the common area everyone stopped and stared. It was obvious by the tension something happened.

"Rogers!" Nat got up from across the room and jogged over to catch up with them "What's going on."

Without looking at her Steve simply said "I'll fill you in later" Nat was about to continue to question him but then Sam quickly shook his head at her and she decided it was best to wait.

Wanda however was not going to wait. As soon as they entered the room she watched their every move. Watching them cross through the room her eyes shown red as she read Steve and Sam's minds. Immediately she knew the whole situation. Vision, who sat next to her, kept glancing between her and the three walking by. He tried multiple times to get her attention but Wanda did not break focus until y/n was out of eye sight.

When they reached y/n's room Steve opened the door and held it waiting for her to walk inside.

"So you're locking me in the room, that's your plan?" Y/n finally spoke up trying to put on a tough face infant of Steve, who was officially annoying her.

"My plan was locking you up somewhere else but I guess we are both disappointed today" Steve's face showed no emotion as he motioned for her to get inside the room. Usually he never is the mean guy but deserting was something he could not forgive.