I know a really good lawyer!

Before Wanda could say anything else y/n pushed the car door open and leaped out into the alley. The sun was still rising which casted a shadow along the right wall of the alley. y/n instinctively placed her hand inside the shadow and pulled out a knife with a three inch long blade. Raising her hand over her shoulder, she flung the blade through the air towards the back of the cyclops closest to her. It made contact at an awkward angle before clattering onto the ground. The giant turned around to see what hit him and the man in the red tilted his head in y/n's direction. 

"I thought I smelled something good" It bellowed when it recognized she was demigod. 

y/n pulled out a two foot long sword out of the dark instead of her usual knives and began to walk up to him. "You must have a cold because I forgot to put on deodorant today. Theres no way I smell THAT good" she spun the sword over twice in her hand before attacking the monster. 

He swung a club at her and their weapons clashed together. Now that y/n had a closer view she noticed that his club had small celestial bronze spikes over most of the weapon. She put more weight on her sword pushing both weapons towards her opponent to use as an anchor. She then pushed off using her feet to slide herself under the cyclops between his legs. While she was doing that she twisted her body and sliced at one of his ankles. The monster yelled out in pain as he turned around and backed up to face her. Y/n found herself back to back with the man in red who was facing the other cyclops. 

"You shouldn't be here. It's not safe" the mystery man said while battling his opponent. 

"You should be thanking me" y/n responded between heavy breaths and attacks "These things aren't human.

"Yeah, I gathered that" The man responded while he used his nunchuck looking weapon to wrap around the monsters neck. y/n then felt that he was no longer behind her and turned to see that the cyclops had tossed him high in the air behind them. When the cyclops turned to continue to fight him y/n took this chance, turning her back on her own opponent, to plunge her sword into its back. Immediately the monster began to disintegrate into dust. 

Relieved that the first one was eliminated, y/n turned around to do the same to the other but wasn't fast enough. When she turned he swung the club towards her tearing the spikes across the front of her shoulder. y/n dodge out of the way before he could make anymore damage. She pressed her hand to her shoulder preparing to attack when she noticed a certain red head had made it to the area of the fight. When the cyclops noticed y/n was looking at something behind him, turn turned around while swinging the club out in front of him. It made contact with Wanda but went right through her, not leaving a scratch. Before the monster could be confused about what happened he was thrown into the air by red magic and then slammed into the ground. Immediately y/n plunged her sword into his back while he laid face down in the dirt and he turned into dust.   

Taking a few steps back y/n tossed her sword aside. It slide along the ground for a bit before dissolving in the shadow behind a dumpster. She took a sharp inhale as pain in her shoulder finally hit her. Wanda rushed over as y/n leaned against the wall. 

"Are you okay?" Wanda said as she tried to removed y/n hand that was pressing down on the cuts trying to stop the bleeding.

"I'm good" She swatted Wanda's hand away. "It not even that deep" y/n said while they both watched more of her shirt grow darker from soaking up the blood. 

"It's bad" The man in red said as he got up and walked over to them. "But first I need you to tell me what that was"

"No first she needs medical attention" Wanda snapped back while both her hands tried to stop y/n bleeding.

"I'm not letting you guys go anywhere without an explanation" The man sounded aggressive, and yet confident in his argumentative skills that he would get what he wanted.

Wanda didn't seem to affected by the guy's behavior. "Try and stop us" 

y/n saw he eyes start to turn red and decided to cut in. "Its fine" Wanda quickly turned her head toward y/n when she began to speak and her eyes faded to their original color. "I don't know why they were here but they're bad news. It was a smart thing to fight them, if left alone they can do some damage..." y/n trailed off and winced from her shoulder.

"It didn't seem that smart, I couldn't beat them."

"No, no you couldn't" y/n reached her hand around her back to use the shadow her own body created against the wall and pulled out another two inch knife. "one stab with this in the face, neck, any critical part of the body and they'll be defeated" She handed it over to him.

He took it and rolled it around in his hands as if to feel what it looked like. "I don't kill people" he tried to hand it back to her. "What where they anyways."

"Bad news...just bad news" y/n pushed the knife back towards him to keep. "you won't kill them.. they never stay dead. use that to defeat them and they'll stopped bothering your neighborhood if you keep doing so. I'd stay around and fight them with you as they came back but we seriously have to go before someone finds us." Y/n pushed off the wall and leaned onto Wanda as they made their way towards the car.

"Are you guys running from the cops?" He called after them.

"No not quite" Wanda answered back "Not me at least, this one might be a different story" She joked as she opened the car door and helped y/n get in.

"Very funny" y/n mumble to Wanda as she carefully got in trying not to hit her shoulder on anything. 

Even though y/n's comment was soft enough not to be able to be heard down the alley, the man responded before jumping off the wall onto the fire escape towards the roof. "If you ever get into some legal trouble come find me, I know a really good lawyer!" he shouted before disappearing up the building.