Wanda, wait..!

A/N: Finished my first week back at school and I'm so hungover lol

***

It wasn't long after Wanda and Vision left that y/n's door opened again. However, since y/n was still annoyed from her first visitors she didn't bother to check who it was this time. Assuming it was Wanda trying bother to her again she did not hide any aggression when she said, "Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Oh, there are a million other things I could be doing right now if you didn't piss off the entire team"

y/n's eyes widen when she realized who it was. Looking up she saw Nat sanding in the doorway "Oh, sorry I thought it was someone else" Even though y/n was relieved that it was Nat she still didn't get up. She wasn't sure if Nat still liked her.

Nat walked into y/n room leaving the door open and sat on the floor next to her. "I know, I know I'm not Wanda, hate to disappoint"

"Wha-" Y/n began to panic trying to figure out what Nat might be insinuating.

"Nothing I'm just joking"

Y/n heart rate slowed down a little "Oh ha ha"

"Hey, about you being locked in here..." Nat began to say

"Now that you know about what happened do you hate me too?" y/n was genuinely curious to know how Nat felt. She and Nat have had the most interactions this the beginning of all this.

"I would be a hypocrite to judge someone's past and Rogers has no right to treat you like this" Nat was honest with her. She was mad about the way Steve was acting but since he was in charge there was little, she could do.

"So you can let me leave?" Hope started to bubble up inside y/n. She might be free sooner than she thought.

"I can't" y/n's heart sank "But I can help convince the rest you're not a threat to the outside world"

"I haven't been a threat in all those years you didn't know me!" Y/n pulled at the carpet in frustration.

"But you could be"

Y/n let out a loud sigh and closed. She knew Nat was right and she knew how dangerous she could be. But she simply wanted to be left alone. No matter where she went, she never fit in. First camp half blood, then camp Jupiter, now here. She was convinced made for something else, something bigger but right now she had to give into what Nat was saying.

"You're right. This is all knew for you guys. It's different and its ancient. We've always been able to handle things ourselves without outside help, but I guess not this time "

Nat gave her a soft smile "I know everyone thinks you don't care about your people, but I think you do. You wouldn't have gone through all this trouble otherwise"

y/n bit the inside of her cheek. She knew there was no way she could lie to a spy without seeming suspicious. She didn't care about anyone else but then how could she explain why she went through everything to get a helmet she was going to steal for herself.

During the long silence that occurred between the two while y/n thought of a response, Nat realized she was making the girl uncomfortable. Knowing everything she must be going through, Nat had an idea.

"Hey, it's okay, there's a way you can help without getting directly involved"

"Hm?" Y/n turned her head to look at Nat relieved she didn't have to come up with a lie yet.

"Like you said, there is so much we still don't know. Like your fighting style, how did you learn, who taught you? We would be at a disadvantage if a fight broke out and we couldn't handle it"