The Gem Cave

Potion Nova slowly awoke in a dark cave with a pounding headache. It didn't take her long to notice that she was upside down. She was all tied up and had a piece of fabric tied around her mouth. She wiggled around to see if she could break free from the ropes.
          "Gaze upon my gems." She heard. She looked forward to see Rarity standing a few feet away, holding a knife made out of gemstone. Potion Nova nodded.
         "Hmmm, hmm mm." She said in fake excitement, thinking Rarity wanted her to look at her knife. Rarity walked over to Nova with a big grin. Sweat rolled down Nova's face and into her eyes as she tried to move herself away from Rarity. Rarity held the knife up, directly in front of Nova's face.
          "Gaze upon my gems." Rarity said again. Nova closed her eyes tightly, expecting the worst. Rarity then raised the knife and used it to cut Nova down from the ceiling. She was still wrapped in ropes, though, and unable to move. Rarity then dragged her through a tunnel with gems encrusted into the walls. Rarity threw her into a dark room.
          "Gaze upon my gems." She said before closing the heavy door and locking Potion Nova in the room. She wiggled around, but still could not break free of the ropes. She did, however, manage to get the fabric off her mouth.
          "Hey! Let me out! I'll gaze upon your gems! I'll do whatever you want, just please let me go!" She pleaded.
          "It's no use..." a familiar voice said "we're already doomed..."