The Unbearable Wait

It had been a few days since Potion Nova had been kidnapped by Rarity. Her and Twilight were still in the room and the door had not opened since Rarity put Nova in it. Twilight and Nova were huddled together in the corner. Potion Nova's stomach let out a growl.
          "I'm so hungry." Nova whispered. She hadn't eaten in days.
          "She should feed us soon.....I hope. And bring water. She brought me water....." Twilight dazed off as her eyes slowly closed. Without the proper energy, it was hard for either of them to stay awake.
          "Please, Twilight. Open your eyes......please..." Potion Nova got afraid every time Twilight closed her eyes that she'd never open them again. Right now she needed Twilight. She was all she had. Suddenly, the cell door opened.
          "Gaze upon my gems." Rarity said before placing down two small, metal cups of water and two measly loafs of bread. Though the loaves were smaller than usual in size, Twilight and Potion Nova were both very glad to have them. They hastily grabbed the loaves as if they might get taken away from them at any moment and ate them the fastest they could whilst still partially savoring them. Nova didn't even care about how little food it was, she was just glad to have something. Her and Twilight gulped down the water. Was it foolish to eat and drink so hastily? Yes, but Potion Nova nor Twilight cared. They were both so hungry and thirsty.